High Heel Place Welcomes Freestyle75

Tech

Dear freestyle75,

Welcome to High Heel Place. Please do take the time to introduce yourself here before doing anything else..

Feel free to browse around and get to know others. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Do take some time to read our website rules / guidance notes and if you get stuck, our FAQ's are also updated frequently..

As a member who has JUST registered, you will only be able to see 3 of our forums, so might be wondering where the rest of the forums have gone?

Well, until you drop in here and introduce yourself, by way of replying to this thread/topic, the rest of what HHPlace has to offer remains hidden...

This is deliberate, and is designed to give total newbies the chance to read the important things, and a chance to post an intro for others to get to know you a little better.

As soon as you have introduced yourself here, that will be your 1st post, and you should instantly be able to see the rest of the forums...

Its our way of really wanting to welcome you gradually, to be sure you dont miss the rules and help available, and encourage you to take part.

So on behalf of the team, and all of our existing members who will hopefully also welcome you...

Welcome to High Heel Place :-)

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

Hi everyone,

I've been reading this forum for quite a while now and thought that it would make sense to also register to be able to post stuff.

10 years ago, I crossdressed quite often (went out in drag), but quit due to family issues that came with it and purged everything. When it comes to my shoe obsession, things started back in 2009, when I searched online for a pair of "winter boots", as I was fed up with getting cold feet when de-icing my car. I didn't find the boots I was looking for, but found a pair of knee high equestrian boots from Ann Demeulemeester which I just had to buy (depictured on the top right in the picture below). In the same online shop, I found that they also had other boots. Boots with heels - for men. My first pair of boots with heels was from Christian Dior (not pictured) with a 4 cm heel, which I also wear to work. I also liked the Rick Owens boots with a 10 cm heel, but wasn't sure at that time whether this wouldn't be too high.

I made drawings of boots and asked a local cobbler to create a pair of 6 cm heeled boots for me (own design, second bottom row, right). I often browsed websites showing men wearing heels or boots and became more bold. First I still only bought men's heeled boots / shoes, then I also looked at the women's shoe rack, going for a more "block" type heel, e.g. the Acne Booties (top left). I found wedges to be quite interesting, so I had a time when I just bought wedges. As these were mostly fall/winter boots, I also wanted to have some that I could wear in summer, which led to the Fendi sandals (which, quite honestly, I haven't worn that often). When I saw a picture of a guy wearing a stiletto heel boot, I was blown away how well he pulled this off (in my opinion) and started looking for these types of boots as well, which I just recently bought. I like the Buffalo stiletto boots (second row, second from right) most, but they are a tad too small, as they only make them in a smallish size 10, and I need a 10 1/2 or 11. The one thing that is still on my list is a genuine Louboutin boot, which I probably want to get custom made when I am visiting London some time next year.

While I am dressing just "regular" at work, you can see me either with jeans (jeggings) stuffed into my boots going grocery shopping or going out at night with some heeled boots. I don't hide at home, and I don't go out in drag anymore - I prefer to be "me".

I've collected photos of most of my shoes, at least whenever I bought a pair online or found it later online. Here's about 80% of my current heels & boots collection:

Posted Image