Wearing Pumps In The Mall

Curt

I wore my black pumps in the mall tonight. It was the first time out in heels that I felt really relaxed. When out with friends it is easy, but out alone, it can be a little unnerving. But tonight, I felt great! My heels are 4.5" pumps with 3.75" platform. I wore them with tight black jeans, a nice shirt and a wool carcoat. My look was all together. I really helps that I'm a size 2 or 3. No problem going out or shopping for hhels anymore. Any self-doubt was just in my head. Many stores now are happy to help guys pick the heels they want. I was at a store last week looking for heels, the girl said why don't you try on these stilleto boots? I told her I like chunkier heels. She said that the stilletos would look amazing on me! Maybe ill go back and pick up a pair!

She's probably right, bootcat. Stilettos can look great on a guy that coordinates the whole outfit. Some guys have legs that women would die for (and yes I have been told by women it's not fair for a guy to have legs like mine) and stilettos make them look even better. Stilettos are shunned by some guys here, but if you got the legs for them why not. That salesgirls probably thought you had the legs to wear them. Be warned though, once mastered it's hard to wear anything but.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Thanks for the correction. I was having a hard time envisioning those shoes.

I was at a store last week looking for heels, the girl said why don't you try on these stilleto boots? I told her I like chunkier heels. She said that the stilletos would look amazing on me! Maybe ill go back and pick up a pair!

Even if you don't buy them it would be worth going back and trying them on.

Shafted is right about stilettos looking great.

Do be cautioned that stilettos do take a little practice to walk with them but if you'r used to wearing a heel you way ahead of someone that tries to start with stilettos. The key when your starting is to put weight on the ball of your foot. Soon you will become used to not having the side support a wider heel gives you and you will be able to transfer your weight to your whole foot. Expect to have to practice for a little while.

The other thing about stiletto shoes/boots is they are higher maintenance than wider heels. If you wear stilettos very much (and I think once you start you will get hooked), expect to have heel tips replace on a regular basis.

Enjoy your new boots.

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.