Fluevog Leeward High Heel Boots.

Curt

Anybody try leeward boots from fluevog? They are the most amazing boots I ever wore. They have 4" heels, a bit of platform. They fit perfectly on my calves. Never had that before. I either have to chop my boot shafts or get them tapered. Check they out at the store or online to see pics. They are almost $600.00. I have to put them on a layaway. Can't wait to get them! Curt.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Bootcat, Oh yes just yesterday, I tried those and the others on. I bought the Miracle Platform Janlian's and wore them around Calgary. Pictures coming soon, I have 2 pairs on layaway, one Prince George and the Leewards. Will be back to em soon. They fit so well and my closet is filling up with Vogs........... Mtnsofheels

Went to the Fluevog store recently looking for the Prince George but they were completely out. So I tried the Miracle platform Janlian on. Very comfortable but decided to go with the Memories Hi Trophy Pump. It has a 5.5" heel with the 3/4" platform in my size, high quality, comfortable and the best part on sale and still are. post-15907-0-39313900-1348713558_thumb.j

That is good news, I'll be checking those out too! Bad news for the wallet thought, but then again if the boots/shoes are good a small mortgage will fill my closet them! Just kidding, I would much rather buy from Fluevog rather than footwear which is cheaply made, not only suporting a designer from Canada/North America but the quality is worth paying for. Look forward to his new models. Mtnsofheels

Fluevog have a new heeled ankle boot coming out in two weeks. It is called the swordfish edwardian. It has a 3.5" heel and sort of pointy toe, with side zips and 2 buckles. It will be sold as unisex. Smart move. I think most of their womens shoes should be unisex. And quite a lot of their womens loafers look like mens. By the way, a lot of women have purchased the prince george mens heels. Eventually more will be unisex. Men and women wear skinny jeans, so why not heels?