my new boots!

w6ish

The good folks over at Forplay Shoes in LA delivered the boots I've been waiting for. On their website they call them Cupid. But to me they are the sexy Sherbert Platform with a boot upper. That's a full 6 inch heel and a two inch platform. They arrived 2 weeks ago and I finally had the chance to wear them down at the mall. Now of course there is the big Christmas rush going on and the mall is packed. I wore my new boots with some slick jeans I had hemmed so the pant leg wouldn't hide any of the heel or platform. Its fun because a lot of women are on the streets, wearing a wide variety of boots these days. But none of them could come close to the 6 inch heel beauties I was sporting and the reactions were quite amusing actually. Especially in the shoe stores where my wife likes to spend a lot of time, even though she is not the high heel wearer that I am. Anyway, I'm on my way home, I have the week off, and maybe, just maybe, I'll be spending the next serveral days sporting my ultra attention getting 6 inch heels down mainstreet!

Good to hear from you! I went and looked at the boots. But, I have a pair of the spike heeled ones already. I did get some without platforms recently. They seemed very comfortable in the store, but at home they were killing my feet, and so wide they were rolling sideways, which is really strange for no platforms. The platforms seem much more comfortable. I'll have to try them again. Wish I had a female companion to go do that with!

i've been around the streets this week with my new boots and spent a lot of time watching them... in those big mirrors that are so common in all the big malls these days. like i said, i had my pants hemmed so the heel and platform wouldn't be hidden. well now i am wondering, what is the right pant leg length and, what is the right width at the ankle? the reason i ask is i saw myself in the mall in a mirror and saw that i was wearing the "boot" cut jeans. but to me, the opening at the bottom seemed a bit too large. not like those slick jeans i wear in the summer with my sherberts. those jeans are tight on the ankle. i prefer them this way. so my question is this: what is the right length? and what is the right cut at the ankle in terms of pant leg? is the boot cut on jeans suppose to hide the boot? if so, that doesn't make any sense to me. your reply would be greatly appreciated.