Fluevog Shoes

Curt

Any of you guys have fluevog shoes or boots. I tried on a pair a couple of months ago. They felt amazing but didn't want to pay $400. For them. Guys heels should be cheap like girls heels! Right?

If produced in mass quantities, only then they would be cheaper.

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

Not sure if I like the style, but I'd have to try them on before committing. The ones in the video on their site look better then a static photo. If they are comfortable and well made I do suspect I'd be willing to save up for them :)

Btw, looking through the Fluvog site I see references to some womens shoes as possible mens wear too. Even these ones.

" the Silverlake is a bootie made for naughty naughty girls (or boys)."

Posted Image

http://www.fluevog.com/code/?w=attribute%3ASpecialty&pp=1&view=detail&p=11&colourID=2554

Edited by Rockpup

(formerly known as "JimC")

I have two pair of fluevog boots, ( Bond Girl and LA Griffith Park ) they are made in Italy and I must say the quality is some of the best I have seen, and I have alot of high end boots. Yes they are expensive but worth every penny I get nothing but complements on the LA Griffith Park boots When I wear them.

What do the fluevog la griffith park boots look like? I wanted to get the arresto boots but they were sold out! They said they are bringing out some more mens high heels this fall. All I know is that they will have a 4 inch heel. Can't wait! They should have more heels in the guys section. There is a market for them, because they sell as soon as they come in. Right now I'm saving up. I should have bought the prince george boots a couple months ago, but they are sold out too!

Sorry I don't know how to post pics yet. But the LA Griffith park boots look like the Silverlake boots in the above picture , only over the knee not ankle high.

How is the sizing on them? Do they compare with other models from other makers? Sorry for asking so many questions, there are no retailers in FL, so have no way to check them out in person :)

(formerly known as "JimC")

To me the sizing a little on the larger side, meaning my size 9 seem to be a bit wider in width that most of the other brands I have. Also the lower part of the shaft seems bigger as well. almost like they may have had guy's in mind when designing them after all the do make high heels for men.Hope this helps.

I have been a Fluevog fan for years, since it was called Fox and Fluevog quite some years ago now. I still purchase from them on occasion. I have sported the "Grand National" boot a clove and hoof boot, several other boots tall and small. The newest most recent boot I am considering is called the "Prince George", a concerted effort to get heels in mens shoes and boots. It has a 4" heel, ankle boot. Will be seeing them next week. They have many good shoes and boots and often different styling but certainly interesting. Sizing, I have been a pretty steady size 11 but trying em on is key. The boots mentioned above are very cool too, LA Griffith were a lure for me too. Much to ponder at Fluevog.... Mtnsofheels