Current examples of celebs who wear heels.

IHeels

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She's trying to lose the Posh Spice name, but while she acts like a silly little girl and comes out with stupid remarks she will always be known by her old nickname. In a program called "Being Victoria Beckham" she claims that childbirth is a beautiful and was so rewarding for until David turns round and says "what do you know. you had a caesarian" nuff said

Ashley Judd is majorly into heels, and absolutely gorgeous. There's an old issue of "In Style" magazine with her on the cover. In the interview, she talks about her passion for shoes. There are even some good photos.

Sophie Ellis Bextor, very hot in the video "Murder on the Dance Floor" :smile:

Man is born in freedom, but soon becomes enslaved, in cages of convention from the cradle to the grave - Jeff Waynes War Of The Worlds/Sung by David Essex

Did anyone in the UK see the photo of Britney Spears attending a film premiere? She was wearing 4-5" sandles. I've got the picture but no web space to upload it to B) Oh and I've said it before in another thread on here but Mariah Carey is an avid high heel wearer. There was a programme on MTV called Cribs where she showed you round her appartment and more impressivily her shoe room :smile: To quote Ms Carey... "the style that I favour would a high stiletto and the brand that I favour would be whoever is gonna stick to that motif" Matt <font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: matt on 2002-03-03 20:02 ]</font>

My favourite Kylie wears loads of cool heels. Lucy Liu wears a wicked pair of patent look to be five inch courts with ankle strap on Charlies Angels. jo-jo xx <font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: jo-jo on 2002-03-04 11:35 ]</font>

Don't ask me how I walk in them just try a pair

If you are able to watch the late night talk shows like Jay Leno, David Letterman, Craig Kilborn, Conan O'Brien, or Carson Daly, if there is a female entertainer appearing on those shows, 99% likely she will be wearing high heels. I record these shows just to see what kind of heels the female guests are wearing. Last Oct./Nov. on Letterman, actress Liv Tyler wore 5+" black pumps/courts. Very, very stylish and sexy. Dan

On 2002-03-04 11:35, jo-jo wrote:

My favourite Kylie wears loads of cool heels. Lucy Liu wears a wicked pair of patent look to be five inch courts with ankle strap on Charlies Angels.

jo-jo

xx

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: jo-jo on 2002-03-04 11:35 ]</font>

Hi JoJo,

If you are talking about Kylie Minogue, she was on Jay Leno last week and she was wearing red kneehigh boots with a 4"-5" heel. Wowweee!

Dan

Kylie Minogue, talk about a comeback! I even like her new song, but this is shoe review, not music review. Oh, back to Brittney for a moment, she has a new Pepsi commercial, set in the 1950, black and white, and it is very different from her usual wear nothing cheapen the industry even further commericals. It is dancing in a diner, and she has on a simple outfit, that I believe included a pair of white courts with a four inch heels. I could be wrong, they tend to show her face, not her feet. And why I notice these things, I will never understand. Still, Kylie would be more mature now, so I would think you boys would choose the older woman.

But she look's even more stunning, and dresses to boot! (including the boots! and heels :smile: )

Man is born in freedom, but soon becomes enslaved, in cages of convention from the cradle to the grave - Jeff Waynes War Of The Worlds/Sung by David Essex

I'm surprised no-one's mentioned Eddie Izzard yet :smile:. Of course, speaking of celebrity examples, if we could just convince David Beckham, we'd all be sorted, no problem B) . Oh well, we can dream.

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

Hmmm, these sandals probably would look nice on her if they weren't two sizes to big...

Greetz, Jeff

---

"She's going shopping, shopping for shoe-oe-oe-oes

She wants them in magenta and Caribbean blue-ue-ue-ue" - Imelda, Mark Knopfler

She wanted to, but I told her she couldn't.. :smile:

Greetz, Jeff

---

"She's going shopping, shopping for shoe-oe-oe-oes

She wants them in magenta and Caribbean blue-ue-ue-ue" - Imelda, Mark Knopfler

On the CBS "Early Show", the woman who works with Bryant Gumbel (what's her name, I fergit...); I noticed that she always has some really snazzy and killer pair of shoes. I recall seeing a pair of patent ankle boots with spike heels, and long needle toes, some similar pumps, and a similarly set up pair of red slingbacks. Yeow. Her clothing is always sort of dark and serious, and then her shoes scream "I think for MYSELF!!!" Pretty interesting.

On 2002-03-08 03:58, Platform_dude wrote:

On the CBS "Early Show", the woman who works with Bryant Gumbel (what's her name, I fergit...); I noticed that she always has some really snazzy and killer pair of shoes. I recall seeing a pair of patent ankle boots with spike heels, and long needle toes, some similar pumps, and a similarly set up pair of red slingbacks. Yeow. Her clothing is always sort of dark and serious, and then her shoes scream "I think for MYSELF!!!" Pretty interesting.

The woman's name is Jane Clayson. On one segment late last year, her and another person was talking about ski equipment or something to that effect and kept on showing major close-ups of her Gucci stiletto heel slingback pumps. A moment worthy to be video taped, but I never got to tape it :smile: . Oh well, maybe next time.

Dan

Just watching VH1 at the moment, from one of my companies "branch offices" :smile: . Just seen Dido in the video for "Thank you". She always seems to wear heels too.

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"