Current examples of celebs who wear heels.

IHeels

It's a long time ago but have you seen the videoclip of singer Sheryl Crow in If It Makes You Happy. She is in leather kneeboots with a medium high block heel. Another videoclip of her is Everyday Is A Winding Road. She is in pumps or courtshoes with a midstrap and a blockheel again. She does a lot of walking in these videos. I wonder if she is a heelwearer

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Returning to the subject of heels and stunts; in Batman returns, Cat Woman does a sequence of acrobatics in a supermarket before setting a bomb wearing flats. Straight afterwards, she is standing with Batman and the Penguin she is clearly wearing high skinny heels. By contrast, at the end of Ghostbusters, Azool(?) actually does a couple of flips to avoid the ghostbusters' beams and lands on her feet wearing some exquisite sandals with 4.5" heels.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

I actually never thought about this before, but it probably is the actresses wearing the heels, and their stunt doubles wearing the flats/lower heeled shoes. :smile:

Sometimes I amaze even myself!! :drinking: :drinking: :grin:

"All that you can decide, is what to do with the time that is given you."--Gandalf,

"Life is not tried, it is merely survived

-If you're standing outside the fire."--Garth Brooks

• 1 month later...

Lorraine Chase was wearing a pair of 5" courts with needle thin red heels.- On Emmerdale!!!!! There was even a lengthy shot of her feet getting out of the car. Heaven or what?!!

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

Does Emerdale have a omnibus show like the rest of the soaps? If so I'll try and get a few vid caps of it :smile: Just watching the next episode, following stright on from the last one. No sightings but she's definately wearing heels cause you can hear that delicious sound when she walked through the pub. Matt

Does Emerdale have a omnibus show like the rest of the soaps? If so I'll try and get a few vid caps of it :smile:

On consulting the expert, she informs me that there isn't. Perhaps you could get in touch with the TV company and tell them that you have never missed an episode except that one and ask if they could send you a copy?

Just watching the next episode, following stright on from the last one. No sightings but she's definately wearing heels cause you can hear that delicious sound when she walked through the pub.

Most women in Emmerdale sound like they wear heels, Viv Windsor and the landlady of the pub seem to wear heels.

• 3 weeks later...

Okay, now, yes I was at Walmart, in the cards section, and usually around the greeting cards there are posters aimed at kids. And on the front of the poster rack was a large picture of those Olsen Twins. They were wearing some nice shoes. They both had on the same style, a three inch sculpted stiletto heel, slingback sandal, with about five straps close set over the vamp, open toes. Now, if they are to be role models for the young people, then having them in these shoes on a poster is going to be better for everyone involved on this site, certainly. :smile:

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all,

I was reorganizing some movies and videos on my harddrive and stumbled on part of the MTV cribs series. This one was all about Mariah Carey and while watching i noticed she walks throughout the whole video on her bare feet (well, socks only) on her toes! Almost if she walks so much on heels she is uncomfortable putting her feet flat on the ground! Anyone else noticed that?

For those that are intrested in the movie, i put it on my own ftp server.

I hope this link works: (NOTE: it's about 70MB, so download only if you have a fast connection!)

ftp://62.234.143.92/download/mariah_carey-mtv_cribs-part_3-disastr.mpg

Cyberdude

Those Olsen twins are no role models. They hardly ever wear heels from what I've seen of them. Come on the Olsen's! Live up to your reputation! I think someone posted a pic of them on some fashion show wearing 4 inch heels and neither of them could even stand in them properly.

Nice one cyberdude

I recommend that download to anyone :smile:

Here's a couple of caps of Denise Van Outen presenting something on VH1. I can confirm Ms Outen has no trouble walking in these as most of the time she was walking round the set and we rarely got to see the shoes because of the length of her trousers (makes me think she was wearing them more for herself than anything)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Here's a couple of caps of Denise Van Outen presenting something on VH1. I can confirm Ms Outen has no trouble walking in these as most of the time she was walking round the set and we rarely got to see the shoes because of the length of her trousers (makes me think she was wearing them more for herself than anything)

Well, here you can see her legs too :smile:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

HH forever!