Current examples of celebs who wear heels.

IHeels

They are indeed nice, but I would prefer a pair without the split at the back and just a tad higher on the shaft. This would also give me the option wearing them under my pants. Gotto go to Silouette soon to find a pair (finally sold my passat, money again for shopping).

Be youself, enjoy any footwear you like and don't care about what others think about it, it's your life, not theirs. Greetings from Laurence

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone seen the white stilettos Kylies wearing on the Fever album cover?

They have an infill piece between the shoe and heel which makes the heel appear lower than it really is?

Why she'd want to do this I don't know B)

I'll try and find a decent version of the picture and upload it.

{editted cause I found a picy :smile: }

Posted Image

Matt

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: matt on 2002-03-12 02:00 ]</font>

• 1 month later...

I recently saw some footage of Kylie in concert on a music channel here. Yay Much Music. It was an hour from a concert in Australia. Where else? She was wearing heels through the whoile thing, four inch, five inch, and wow, she runs across the stage in them! She even had a very nice pair of white stiletto heel oxfords for a few songs. Impressive, and certainly inspirational. If she can do it, I can, and the rest of us can. Right?

I really loved the shoes Brittney was waering. Lucy Liu always wears high heels i think, at least i never saw her with flat shoes, and of course kylie minogue, in a french fashion magazine she said that she always wears heels because she's frustrated that she's so short, she's apparently not much taller than 150cm. (so is Lucy Liu) Other women on high heels are Ivanka Trump, Helena Christensen.

Terayon, Kylie is a pop star from Australia. When she was young she had some hits, but those were the 80s. Now she is back, and since you are a skater and snowboarded, I doubt you listen to any stations she is played on. She's got a good voice, and some wide array of musical styles to her songs. Even my gothy alternative industrial self can enjoy some of her songs.

as laurie so nicely put it, im 16, i like rap and other non pussy genres, also....i believe she was australian....never heard of her at all before this...maybe i have and i forget it, or i just never heard of her :smile:

Music is subjective. Don't knock one style because you don't like it. I could list a whole lot of reasons why rap is bad, but I won't, because it would be subjective. Personally, I am thrilled that I can listen to Nine Inch Nails or Ministry, and still enjoy a pop song every now and then. But don't tell too many people. :smile: Variety prevents stagnation

I think I could aspire to be like Kelly Rippa. She's smart, yet a goofy blonde at the same time. Very much like myself. But I am much taller. And yes, she wears some nice heels. She does lack variety in them, of course. She needs more pairs. _________________ I have to be me. No one else is going to do it! <font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Laurieheels on 2002-05-08 05:41 ]</font>

for the record, i dont ONLY like rap, i also like punk, rock...whatever sounds good...and in my experience stupid girl or boy bands and "pop sensations" are not good.....of course there are exceptions to every rule too..

yO tERaYoN: My allcaps was on, sorry. Are You perhaps talking about B*witched, Back Street Boys, Christina Aguilara, or Britney Spears? Or maybe the Corrs? They all have something worth listening to, some more than others.

"All that you can decide, is what to do with the time that is given you."--Gandalf,

"Life is not tried, it is merely survived

-If you're standing outside the fire."--Garth Brooks

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone in the UK see tonights TV program 'An Audience with Lulu ? In the second half of the program, she appeared in a pair of black stiletto's with at least 4.5" heels, & wore them for the rest of the show. She looked absolutely stunning, a very sexy woman for her age. Anyone agree ?

Don't know if this is the right place to post this or not but I got a blurb from the Shakira fan club (which I didn't know I had joined) about a live "Divas" broadcast on VH-1 tonight from Las Vegas, NV at 6PM Pacific time, eg about 1-1/2 hours after this post, that Shakira and several others will be in.

"All that you can decide, is what to do with the time that is given you."--Gandalf,

Has anybody noticed the apparent heel changes on the angels in the movie "Charlie's Angels" within the SAME SCENES!?

Certainly did - In fact most films where actresses are doing stunts, if they are wearing heels in a scene they miraculously turn into flats and back again!!! I remember this happening in the wonderwoman tv series - she wore heeled red boots with a white center seam, which turned into flat boots if she was jumping up or down from a great hight.

In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king!!!

Yep, I notes the same in Rush Hour II yesterday. One moment a very nice shot of a chinese girl with some nice highheeled boots (about 5") and the other moment she was doing a 'jump' from lying flat on het back to standing position on flats. Well, seems a bit difficult to me to do that in 5" heels.. :smile: But the director could try harder not to show the change of shoes in the movie.

Greetz, Jeff

---

"She's going shopping, shopping for shoe-oe-oe-oes

She wants them in magenta and Caribbean blue-ue-ue-ue" - Imelda, Mark Knopfler

• 3 weeks later...

In a French magazine i read that Mariah Carey defines herself as a new Imelda Marcos. She has a week spot for nice shoes. She has an enormous collection she says, and can never resist buying more nice sexy shoes. I think she has a shoe fetish as well :smile: maybe she should join this forum