Just Bought Some Real Sharp Platform Pumps

trevor

i just got in some new platform pumps. they are called kissable-71. if you google these you will be able to see them. i dont know how to put a link. i bought for me a pair in black patent size 12 and i bought a pair for my wife a size 7 in red patent. my shoes measure in size 12 at close to 6 inches. my wifes in size 7 are 51/2 inches. these shoes are really sexy. these are fun to walk on. they are made really sturdy. these are my favorites now. my white 51/2 platform pumps that i bought before use to be my favorites until i got these. were off to vegas again next month for a week and she will be bringing 4 pairs of her newest platform pump type shoes which measure 51/2 to 6 inches. were both really into heels and stockings which makes life great. vegas is a great place to wear your highest heels and shortest dresses. i dont care about the gambling i just love looking at my wife all dressed up every night. what does everyone think of these shoes?

To add a link simply high light and copy (ctrl-c) the address of the link from the address bar in you browser and them paste (ctrl-v) it into your post. The forum software will automatically recognize it as a link.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

i just got in some new platform pumps. they are called kissable-71. if you google these you will be able to see them. i dont know how to put a link. i bought for me a pair in black patent size 12 and i bought a pair for my wife a size 7 in red patent. my shoes measure in size 12 at close to 6 inches. my wifes in size 7 are 51/2 inches. these shoes are really sexy. these are fun to walk on. they are made really sturdy. these are my favorites now. my white 51/2 platform pumps that i bought before use to be my favorites until i got these. were off to vegas again next month for a week and she will be bringing 4 pairs of her newest platform pump type shoes which measure 51/2 to 6 inches. were both really into heels and stockings which makes life great. vegas is a great place to wear your highest heels and shortest dresses. i dont care about the gambling i just love looking at my wife all dressed up every night. what does everyone think of these shoes?

Would love to try on a size 10. I have this tendency to 'try before I buy' so one of these days, I need to find a boutique that has these in house.

i can tell you in a regular 51/2 inch platform pump with a rounder type toe a size 11 fits me perfect. these have a pointier toe and because they have a strap a size 12 is perfect. the picture is a little deceiving the pointier type toe is really sharp and is cut close to the toe area where your getting a little toe cleavage. just remember you can go a little larger because of the strap. if anyone here has a business with tax id number you can pick these up for 29.00 a pair. if you do i can let you know where and how to do it.