Went to payless store having fun try heels or flats BUT!!!

jim102

Today, I came back to the last place I went for the last time. two years ago. That is only the one store in my town. The two others just went out at another place far from my town. teenage girls. 2 female assistants were there and one was ok, did not move but the other, checking me almost all the time. I just tried 2 male shoes and got out! I told her it was ok but I was the last customer there. How to manage trying heels dicretely? Try in the morning, there will be only one girl, one busy girl but I do not think I am gonna go there again. Do you kow guys a good store to go?

Your BEST bet.. Call one over to help you ( even if you dont need help ). There might be a ' shock ' factor that will put them off-base. Then again, it might not be a request they havent heard before. They might be the type that enjoys helping others. Pick something out, look around with them there and they might see if your looking for others watching you and offer a place for you to try them on. Ya never know.. Take a chance :unsure:

REPEATEDLY ARGUMENTATIVE, INSULTING AND RUDE. BANNED FOR LIFE.

Right now I buy almost all my heels from the Payless stores. we have 3 in our area and one of the manangers is always there to help me with heels and lets me know when new styles show up. I was at one of the stores in the mall and was trying on a pair of boots with a sales assoc. and another sales staff came over and made a comment that she really liked those heels on me. I have gone at all times and when thay have other costumors are there and never a problem

Today I came back to the store anda security guard said it is been two days they see you moving around the place just stay back! I am a customer not a criminal!, I just went try some male shoes and they got afraid and they called the security. So I called the store to tell them the problem. I did not do anything wrong! I moved in the store because I did not know what I was looking for and it was so big! They`re boss will now that!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a messs, what dirty girls they are! I will never go there again

To be fair shoplifting just seem to be an increasing problem for the stores, so if you act nervous, it's a red flag for them. It a good reason just to act natural and and just make up your mind that you don't care what they think. I know it's not easy and it took me a while to get there, but it IS possible.

I have never seen a stupid girl like that of my life. The last time it is my little brother who called the police for nothing! She was afraid of me, I suppose, it is the reason she was always following me without stopping. I just tried to stay far from her and she made in her pants! I hope she will regret her bad action. I will receive a letter of apology from the company and the only thing I said to her is (it`s ok, do not need help) That`s what my interest of heel created me, a trouble! Just tried 2 man shoes!!!!!and aaaaaaaaaaaa it is a bad criminal!!!