Vedrana stiletto at Barratts

Van

Hi Guys,

I had a look at the Barratts site and fell in love with the Vedrana stiletto court, they made them up to 10 (which seems to have very quickly got out of stock ... no wonder).¨

Has anybody purchased a pair ?

Should I take a size 9 or wait til I go to London and look for a size 10.

I'm a continental 43.

Their size 10 is usually fairly large (I have a pair of boots size 10 so that I could wear them with thicker socks in the winter).

Any advice ?

http://www.tall-mall.com/tallsmall2KA/content/big/00_283_0062.htm

(sorry I can't get the picture in, i'm not improving ...)

Cheers

Vanessa

>> http://www.tall-mall.com/tallsmall2KA/content/big/00_283_0062.htm <<

My web browser says that "the web site www.tall-mall.com cannot be found".

Ah, after trying various combinations, I see what the small typo stopping it working is. Try this:

Page: http://www.tall-small.com/tallsmall2KA/content/big/00_283_0062.htm

Image: http://www.tall-small.com/tallsmall2KA/img/big/00_283_0062.jpg (it is a background image, that is why it was difficult to get at).

Posted Image

Jo - you ought to be ashamed of yourself, asking whether anyone has got that 4" Stiletto court shoe. That's EXACTLY the size 10 model I was wearing at the last London Heel-Meet together, which I still had on when you and I got into the Taxi together (Oxford Street to Harrods), and which you saw me change out of having remarked that I had not been walking too quickly in them! Things have reached a pretty pass! KNOCKOUT shoe by by way, but I must warn guys about the very long, very narrow pointed toe-box. I really need to stretch mine considerably across to toe-width, as I think will most guys. But very cheap and a lovely feel. If it's out of stock in black, try the four other colours (which can always be dyed if desired). Cheerfully yours, Heelfan

Onwards and upwards!

Heelfan wrote:

>> Jo - you ought to be ashamed of yourself, asking whether anyone has got that 4" Stiletto court shoe. <<

Umm, look again! It is vanessa asking the question, not me. Blimey!

I just provided a correction to the typo in the URL, and reposted a working version of the required image.

Aw Shucks! ....... I'm so sorry Jo! You're right! How could I have read the two posts as one? Gee whizz! What can I say? Well, maybe the funding of a frothing flagon of a fine ale or stout whenever we meet at a Heel-Meet, funded from my own personal pocket, might go some way towards redeeming my standing? Huh? Never again let it be said that you're not a scholar or a gentleman! My apologies once more for my having been a dunderhead! Cheerfully yours, Heelfan

Onwards and upwards!

I am very suprised that someone doesn't do jusy one classic court shoe style in the high street available up to size 3-12 UK in black with properly proportioned stiletto heel. I'd say about 110-120mm in the mid sizes. I am positive that throughout the years this shoe would sell well. The shoe pictured is slightly has a slightly too low heel in size 10. The heel should be about 3/4" higher in this size. The positioning of this shoe as an evening style would probably mean greater custom as it is diffiult to get exactly this kind of showy but still very walkable shoe on the high street.

I am very suprised that someone doesn't do jusy one classic court shoe style in the high street available up to size 3-12 UK in black with properly proportioned stiletto heel. I'd say about 110-120mm in the mid sizes. I am positive that throughout the years this shoe would sell well.

The shoe pictured is slightly has a slightly too low heel in size 10. The heel should be about 3/4" higher in this size. The positioning of this shoe as an evening style would probably mean greater custom as it is diffiult to get exactly this kind of showy but still very walkable shoe on the high street.

Faith were doing a high heel court with a very skinny heel in the early 90s when that kind of heel wasn't even in "fashion", they sold by the truck load and were still stocked when Firefox and I went into the branch at Lakeside at our very first heelmeet!

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

Thanks guys, ever so reliable ! You must be the ones who bought ALL the black ones in size 10 ??? or perhaps there are many more male (obviously) closet heelers than we ever considered. I've seen the other colours, nice for ladies but but I can't see myself wearing cherry red 4" pumps. Dye may be the name of the game ... Cheers, Vanessa

They are really a pretty shoe. Just the sort of thing not only would I like to try, but I would love to have my GF wearing them too. They would look dynamite coupled with a smart suit. Toodles TB2.

Are you confusing me with someone who gives a damn?