Hi people

So tell us what it is like in Poland or your part of Poland. Over here in Orange County California the environment is quite accepting about people going out with high heels and skirts. Actually even though I can dress as fashionable as I like I also notice that there very few others. Anyway tell us what it is like over there.

So tell us what it is like in Poland or your part of Poland. Over here in Orange County California the environment is quite accepting about people going out with high heels and skirts. Actually even though I can dress as fashionable as I like I also notice that there very few others. Anyway tell us what it is like over there.

On the street, I have NEVER have seen a men wearing high hells or skirt. I think it would be quite dangerous to that person.

Poland is not a very tolerant country, with a clear division of roles.

PS.

Sorry for my English.

Pitorrent, there are several other members from Poland here already. One,I forget his name, is well known for wearing skirts and heels in public. While he does get quite a bit of abuse, so far he hasn't let it stop him. Some one will, in all likelihood, post his name, I would suggest that you review his past postings, look at the pictures he's posted and become familiar with him

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.