Hi from Idaho

There are actually guys out here in Idaho who enjoy the experience of wearing high heels. While heels are my favorite, I also love flats and sandals as long as they're feminine. I have a pair of 3 inch Mary Jane Pumps, 4 inch D Orsay stilletos, 5 inch Platform pumps. Happily married, the wife puts up with my passion. She doesn't share it though; she has balance problems and never wears heels anymore. Be nice to hear from anyone else out in Idaho who loves to wear pumps. I just went out wearing pumps for the first time this morning, I'll post about that elsewhere in the forum. By the way, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

There are actually guys out here in Idaho who enjoy the experience of wearing high heels. While heels are my favorite, I also love flats and sandals as long as they're feminine.

I have a pair of 3 inch Mary Jane Pumps, 4 inch D Orsay stilletos, 5 inch Platform pumps.

Happily married, the wife puts up with my passion. She doesn't share it though; she has balance problems and never wears heels anymore.

Be nice to hear from anyone else out in Idaho who loves to wear pumps.

I just went out wearing pumps for the first time this morning, I'll post about that elsewhere in the forum.

By the way, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

What part of Idaho do you live in?

Isn't it too cold for hh sandals in Idaho right now?? I pass thru TF on my way to MT several times a year, and often wear heels while stopping over in Jackpot, NV. Not too many guys in heels up that way.... Nor down this way for that matter!!! ha ha Take care all, Happy New Year... sf

"Why should girls have all the fun!!"