the sudden end of a German boots blog?

hi all- I'm quite sure some of you out there had been going to this German boot blog site (with the guy in "male" thigh boots like the 16th century) & his models in like-wise high heel thigh boots, was a very nice site- but now as you will see- it just ended all of a sudden, with now known reason given buy him. it was called "THESE BOOTS ARE MADE FOR WALKING" (like the Nancy Sinatra song of the 60s) Let me know what you all may think of it, its really too bad you know......:smile:

well, since it is German I think that its called thesebootsaremadeforwalking.de if I'm not mistaken, the de part means ofcourse Deutchland (Germany).

well, its kind of hard to know how to get in touch with this guy, I just wonder why all of sudden he drops his blog just like that, no more pics or anything! (I figure that somthing in his life must have happened, to cause him to just drop off the radar like that over the holidays, kind of weird if you would ask me.:smile:)

Web sites come and Web sites go. Sometimes Webmasters' interests change and they decide to discontinue their site. Sometimes life situations change and Webmasters find they must concentrate on other things -- maintaining a site requires a commitment of money, time and effort. It is unfortunate when a good site goes away but the Internet is a fluid place. You have to enjoy the moment because it may be fleeting.

Have a happy time!

oh yeah jimc, you nailed right on the spot there, the web is indeed "fleeting" the old here today gone tomorrow concept-I'd just wish there could be a place to access the pics that were on it, though!:smile: