what Heels should TXT-1 get next (updated with 3rd option)

TXT-1

what heels should TXT-1 get next  

237 members have voted

1. 1. what heels should TXT-1 get next

I'm coming out of my shell with my heels as they are only shoes :( I still don't wear them outside yet and when someone comes around they still get hidden, but I am much happier now that i'm coming to terms with my liking for exotic dancer/fetish Plats

the next pair of plats will either be

1. Sunset Strip Shoes' 7.5 inch"Sultry"/Tony Shoes' "901" sandals

Posted Image

2 Sunset Strip Shoes' 7.5 "Dream" knee boots

Posted Image

3 Sunset Strip Shoes' 6 inch "Perky"/Tony Shoes Inc. "601" wedge platforms

Posted Image

Sorry to disappoint you, but I personally don't like anything with thick platforms. They turn an otherwise elegant toe-shape into an ugly 'surgical boot' as worn by deformed people with club feet. They're also "cheating" because the heel isn't giving nearly as much arch-lift to the foot as it appears to be doing. However, only my personal taste and I'm sure others will enthuse. Cheerfully yours, Heelfan

Onwards and upwards!

Gene I have a pair of sandals similar to my avatar! Heelfan I see your point, I like easy to walk in shoes and tend not to go above a four inch arch (I have a size 13 womens foot so I may have to experiment there! :( ) ps I don't like all platforms :( - some of Jante's and Ellie Shoes' ones are ugly! (IMO) and firefox i added a "none" button! andlast but not least, I added the missing "3rd option" that I omitted yesterday later, TXT-1

As much as I like platforms, I think the 3+ inch platforms are too high and make the shoes look heavy and out of proportion. I would think they would be downright dangerous on uneven ground. Having said that, I have seen girls favor them, perhaps because they want to be taller. I don't want to be taller.

Can I change my vote and go for the wedges instead? I think a lower platform looks nicer. I tried on a pair with seven inch heels and three inch plats the other day, and IMO the platform looked too heavy. I only have smallish feet though.

I don't like platforms all that much when the front platform becomes chunky. I have seen some really wild designs last year, including an 8 inch heel with a 2.5 inch platform, and at Leatherworks something like a 16 inch heel with a 12 inch platform. Those were really high and almost impossible to stand up in (Had to try them just to see).

• 1 month later...

Sorry to disappoint you, but I personally don't like anything with thick platforms. They turn an otherwise elegant toe-shape into an ugly 'surgical boot' as worn by deformed people with club feet. They're also "cheating" because the heel isn't giving nearly as much arch-lift to the foot as it appears to be doing. However, only my personal taste and I'm sure others will enthuse.

Cheerfully yours, Heelfan

Well said!

And if I may piggyback, for males taller than, say, 5'8", it just looks a bit ridiculous to see one perched above a 5"+ heel...