Walking and driving in heels

Glosha

Hi guys. Recently I've purchased Size 11 4" Please Black Patent Vanity heels with lockable ankle strap and whant to share my experinces with you all. Don't judge me too hard as this is my first post. So, I've recieved the heels on Friday @ work (this where I ship all my stuff, so it will not get open and questioned) and I've found about their arrival after Lunch. Had to work the rest of the day with temptation to try them on, but as I'm not the only one in the office I had to wait till the end of work day with a happy mind that it is not only the end of week, but also that I have them sitting right next to me. Befor the day ended I've got a call from my real estate that we'll be able to put an offer for a house that we liked, so I had todrive straight from work to the appointment. This delzayed opening of the package for another few hours, but me and seller came along with the price that I wanted to pay for the house. At the same time before I finished my work day, my fiance called me and told she lost her wallet with bus fairs and I had to run off work 30 minutes earlier to pick her up and make it to the house buyng appointment. So, no opening of the package for the rest of the day. So, when the day ended and it was time for me to drive home, I went to car and not only put on the heels on, but also had gutts to take off my jeens and slip on my black 100 denire black pantyhose and then locked the heels on my ankles for the first time. (from the description picture you can see the design of heels with 2 padlocks on each one of them). Then I decided to drive. This was my first time driving the car in high heels and I had to take it slow as it was unusual and the heels were new and a bit small on my feet. I drove to park and for my luck it was dark and empty there, so I had a chance to walk around and enjoy the thrill. As it was getting too far @ night I drove home, changed and finished my day day. On Satturday evening I only drove from my GF home in heels over the bare foot and it was a bit harder as they still too small for me. Today, Sunday, I had a good day with my GF and in evening went "home". But instead I've put my heels on and drove to different park. Again, to my luck there was nobody there and I had a good 15 minute walk around and then went home. But after today's 10-15 minutes of joy walking in heels I had a little struggle during drive home and had to turn on cruise control to give my foot a rest holding gas pedal. Somehow it start shaking. So, the question to you guys: is it because I'm not used to walk on them or is it because they are new and a bit too small? I've attached pictures of my feet today and the marks that got left on. Any suggestions how to make it work for me will be more than welcome. I hope I'll have a chance to take more pictures and post them in.

post-34308-133522960518_thumb.jpg

post-34308-133522960546_thumb.jpg

post-34308-133522960574_thumb.jpg

post-34308-133522960628_thumb.jpg

Hi Glosha, Driving in Heels is one of my great pleasures. It is something to get used to over time. I drive stick shift so there is the clutch issue as well. It become second nature after a while. Remember many of our lady friends do this every day. the foot shudder on the pedal will happend in the beginning. There are many little nerves and blood vessels in your feet that have to adjust to the heels too. Excitement about the thought and feeling of wearing and driving in heels is a huge mental factor. Wear the shoes around the house so your feet get used to them before taking them out on the road driving in traffic. I have a simmilar pair without the ancle strap that I wear in while driving very often. Angle your seat so that there is good blood circulation and sit in the car for a wile and step on the pedals and simulate how you will angle your feel to feel comfortable while driving. It is supposed to be fun!!:smile: I hope my few word encourage you and help a little. Happy driving LegzG

Glosha, I think you deserve an "A" for effort. It appears you are wearing normal socks with your shoes and that is like making a size 11 into a 10. Try knee-high pantyhose or trouser socks which are much thinner and then put on your heels. I think you'll notice quite a difference.If this doesn't make a difference then it would seem your shoes are too narrow forcing your the tops of your toe joints up which are rubbing against the vamp and giving you those marks. I suggest wider and better-fitting shoes. Driving in heels is an acquired skill but one that can be mastered. If you are NOT wearing your heels outside your car then try wearing shoes that easily come off/go on. You should try to wear your heels in as many different places as possible so you can get used to the feel of them. If your foot is shaking I think it's just nerves. Just relax and act as though all is normal as many of us do and you'll be fine. A high heel on my foot is one step closer to tranquility which the world needs more of. HappyinHeels:wavey:

Hi guys.

Recently I've purchased Size 11 4" Please Black Patent Vanity heels with lockable ankle strap and whant to share my experinces with you all.

Don't judge me too hard as this is my first post.

So, I've recieved the heels on Friday @ work (this where I ship all my stuff, so it will not get open and questioned) and I've found about their arrival after Lunch. Had to work the rest of the day with temptation to try them on, but as I'm not the only one in the office I had to wait till the end of work day with a happy mind that it is not only the end of week, but also that I have them sitting right next to me.

Befor the day ended I've got a call from my real estate that we'll be able to put an offer for a house that we liked, so I had todrive straight from work to the appointment. This delzayed opening of the package for another few hours, but me and seller came along with the price that I wanted to pay for the house.

At the same time before I finished my work day, my fiance called me and told she lost her wallet with bus fairs and I had to run off work 30 minutes earlier to pick her up and make it to the house buyng appointment. So, no opening of the package for the rest of the day.

So, when the day ended and it was time for me to drive home, I went to car and not only put on the heels on, but also had gutts to take off my jeens and slip on my black 100 denire black pantyhose and then locked the heels on my ankles for the first time. (from the description picture you can see the design of heels with 2 padlocks on each one of them).

Then I decided to drive. This was my first time driving the car in high heels and I had to take it slow as it was unusual and the heels were new and a bit small on my feet.

I drove to park and for my luck it was dark and empty there, so I had a chance to walk around and enjoy the thrill. As it was getting too far @ night I drove home, changed and finished my day day.

On Satturday evening I only drove from my GF home in heels over the bare foot and it was a bit harder as they still too small for me.

Today, Sunday, I had a good day with my GF and in evening went "home". But instead I've put my heels on and drove to different park. Again, to my luck there was nobody there and I had a good 15 minute walk around and then went home.

But after today's 10-15 minutes of joy walking in heels I had a little struggle during drive home and had to turn on cruise control to give my foot a rest holding gas pedal. Somehow it start shaking. So, the question to you guys: is it because I'm not used to walk on them or is it because they are new and a bit too small? I've attached pictures of my feet today and the marks that got left on.

Any suggestions how to make it work for me will be more than welcome.

I hope I'll have a chance to take more pictures and post them in.

Need to go a size bigger.

Thanks guys,

I wish I could wear heels in as many places as I want to, but as a starter it will be a big step for me to overcome the looks. For now I'm hiding in parks.

The reason I was wearing them over socks is because I had pantyhose in a trunk and didn't want to change. Also, I thought it will help me stretching the shoes.

And yes, you are right it will feel much easier wearing them in hosiery, but this will be a next step during next weekends as I've received pretty nice skirt: http://www.ebay.ca/itm/320785219208?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649#ht_994wt_954

It cost me a small fortune, but I'm excited to try it out with heels, pantyhose and just one of mine shirts that looks pretty unisex.

Any Torontonians please write me, so we can hang out.

Need to go a size bigger.

I have a 12" Clear Strap Pleaser heels and they are too big for me even to enjoy the walking as my feet falls through the straps and it hearts my feet as they don't sit properly in a heel.

legsG and HappyinHeels gives you some good advice. I found when driving while wearing high heels that I had to adjust the seat back just a little to compensate for these shoes. And as both of them said, as long as you have a good fit for your high heels, just practice walking in them every day (even around the house while doing your every day chores) and you will get used to the shoes and break them in, so to speak. good luck.

I'm probably the closest to you, I'm right near Buffalo.

It can't be. Somebody have to be around. There is tons of fun people on Fetlife, but as I'm new there still don't have any friends there yet.

My driving skills are improving! Today I had some spare time and went out for a walk in my heels, pantyhose and black goth skirt. See picture in my album. So much joy!

As my heeled driving is improving, today morning I decided to drive to work in my heels.

See pics:

http://www.hhplace.org/picture.php?albumid=693&pictureid=7218

http://www.hhplace.org/picture.php?albumid=693&pictureid=7217

As I've received few bodystockings they added white knee high nylons. So I put them on and my 4" black heels and drove to work. 30 minutes of driving went well and as far as I feel the shoes are stretching.

The work day went fast as I have a lot to do and I was excited to get out and drive back home, in heels again.

Driving back was a bit of pain due to traffic and constant red lights.

The question to everybody: Even the heels are pretty good open, my feet are sweating. How do you fight such problem when you can't put thicker socks on due to tight shoe fit?

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Try a stocking with cotton knitted into the toe and the bottom of the foot.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Try a stocking with cotton knitted into the toe and the bottom of the foot.

Thanks.

How to see such thing when shopping. Never saw something like that during the shopping.

P.S.: previuos post got screwed up: I had dayly update in my adventures and it all got combined into one. next time will write with dates.

November 11, 2011: My adventures in heels are continuing and I've went to the park in the evening, put on my black pleaser heels, locked them up and went for a walk in a park. Even though I'm new in heels, I had no problem walking in 4" and without any additional heat sources I have a feeling that they are stretching as it was comfortable to walk in them for good 30 minutes and then another 15 minutes of drive home. I didn't took any pictures as I have a picture in my jeans and heels in my pics. Have a good feeling that when my heels will stretch more I will drive to downtown or shopping mall at day time and will enjoy the outdoors.