hello

hello everyone. i am a male, and while i do not wear high heels, i absolutely adore women who do. i have as long as i can remember. i love women with small feet wearing 5-6 inch heels. not platforms though. stiletto pumps, sandals mostly. the first thing i notice on women are the legs and feet. i love to go shoe shopping with women. interestingly for a long time i hid my fetish from my gf's, i guess i didn't think they'd understand. i was completely wrong. in a side note i tried to find the search function, and can not find it. i looked in the faq, but where the faq says it should be, there is nothing. please help. never mind. after reading through the different rules pages, i found the answer to the search question. took a while.

Welcome, Louis. Shoe shopping is one of my passions and I hope that you are able to exercise yours.

E

thank you. yes i am. i'll go in stores even by myself to see if i see anything nice, but i prefer going with a girl so they can try them on. i have never considered wearing them, but i just don't think they look good in size 15:wink:

my personal preference is from 6-8 US. i think those sizes work best with the heights.