Buck's night slapping pumps

Slingfan

I was at a Buck's Night for a friend who is getting married and the high heels of one of the waitresses at our function caught my eye. She was a brunette with wonderful calves and very sexy feet. On them she wore a pair of black 5 inch platform peep toe pumps. The material looked like suede. They looked a tiny bit to big for her as there was a very small gap at the back of the shoe. When she walked there was a slight heelpop, not stepping all the way out of the shoe but just a bit of movement. However, the noise is what got my attention. As she walked her foot would move slightly out of the heel, not all the way out of the heelcup but enough to create a visable wobble and the footbed of her shoes would slap against her soles, creating a slap. There was the noise of the leather inner lining of her shoes sliding against the skin of her foot, then the slap. When she walked on tiles there was a loud click, clack to go with the slapping, it was such an amazing noise! At one stage the waitress went out on the balcony of the place we were at for a smoke where I was quietly having a drink. She click-clack-slap-slapped out onto the balcony and I innocently said 'What's that other noise your heels make when you walk?' She said 'Oh, thats just my heels slipping. My feet get sore standing around in heels all night if they are tight so I buy them a little bit big for comfort.' I tried to conceal my excitement and remain casual 'Do you have trouble keeping them on your feet?' 'Oh, not this pair,' she said. She began to walk around the balcony to show me what was happening with her heels 'My foot slips out of the shoe a little, but not much. That's whats making the noise, my shoe sort of slaps up against my foot when it slips.' 'That must annoy you' I said 'Nah, I'm used to it, I don't like my shoes too tight.' she replied. Later on in the night the other waitress, who wore an amzing pair of 5 inch black leather peep toe platform slingbacks with elastic instead of a buckle said to the guys 'Do you mind if I take my heels off?' The boys said thats cool and she walked over to where she'd left her handbag and arched her feet so the backstrap began to slip. Her left one fell off in 2 steps but her right one stayed halfway up. She slapped over to her bag with one strap up and one down, kicked her left shoe off and the wriggled her right foot for a second or two until that strap fell off, then she kicked that shoe off next to the other one. It was one amazing night of sexy heels.

Waitressing in heels? Are they crazy? Not that I wouldnt mind the sight one bit.. But doing a serving gig in heels? Thats NOT something seen everyday ( or night )

REPEATEDLY ARGUMENTATIVE, INSULTING AND RUDE. BANNED FOR LIFE.

My wife was a cocktail waitress many years ago and their costume was a sort of "french Maid" outfit but not revealing. When she wore heels and rolled the waistband to make the skirt shorter, her tips went WAY up. She lives in 4-5" heels so it never really bothered her. The amount of the increase in tips was substantial so it was well worth it.

There is a night club here in our town and all of the female waitresses/servers wear high heels or high-heeled boots. One of the young ladies is a friend of my daughter. She said all of the young women, just as a test, one night decided to wear high heels to see if they could endure the course of an evening wearing them and to see what effect, if any, it had on the clientele. She said the tips increased almost two-fold and the flirting increased, too. Those who had no problems wearing high heels while working their shift have continued to do so.