Central Florida Survey on Men in Heels

CassieJ

Kinda sloppy reporting and the original questions do not appear to be available but here it is...

http://www.central-florida-magazine.com/a-fashion-survey-for-men-on-the-wearing-of-high-heels

I get a kick out of the idiots that think somehow a man is just not capable of wearing heels. Somehow, our feet are different than a female?

Interestingly terrible to read. The reporter there has simply splashed numbers into a semi-legible examination of someone else's work (who it appears wasn't referenced directly at all) in order to make a single casual step towards the conclusion that men in heels might not be a bad thing. While I'm all for a positive spin on 'men in heels' as a news article, I fear little was gained from this particular reporter. Oh well, here's to the next one! Let's hope it's written better and published more publicly! Chris

ALL, I took a look at the "article" and laughed. It isn't sloppy reporting because it isn't reporting at all. The article has omitted some punctuation marks, has numerous syntax problems, and some awkward wording which are classic signs the "article" was written abroad by someone whose native language is something other than English and then superimposed as if it really originated in the Central Florida Magazine. One common denominator in legitimate print journalism is this; whether or not you agree with the content of any given article you can at least rest assured that the article will be professionally written, dutifully edited, and grammatically correct in whatever language it is written. This "article" has none of that. Turn the page, hit the delete key, or just crumple it up and aim it at the nearest trashcan. HappyinHeels:wave: