Articles on Men in Heels: The "Official" Archive Thread

ChipsHH

Hey. So I just started thinking: "Why isn't there a thread consisting of news stories straight from the public magazines and newspapers?" Then I thought: "May be I should make that thread..."

And I did...

Since there are so many we have seen and heard about, as far as I've seen, I thought it would make sense to record of the progress our "effort" of showing ourselves will be doing over the months and years. Hope that doesn't sound bad.

I think I'll kick it off, with news I just found today:

http://www.luckymag.com/blogs/luckyrightnow/2011/08/men-in-heels-its-still-happenin-in-our-own-backyard

With an original story that began this:

http://www.luckymag.com/style/2011/08/men-in-heels--its-happening

Formally "HHDude"

hhplace.org has a thread on this very topic titled Master Resource: General Public Discussions of men in heels which was started years ago. It is updated on a reasonable basis considering the amount of information presently available to the public.

Unfortunately, it was mistakingly placed and left in the For Everybody section, a decision I don't agree with because

1. the thread receives less traffic in the For Everybody section

2. women can post in the For Guys section.

3. the number of women that would participate in the thread by placing it in the For Everybody section is non-existent. It is virtually zero.

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

Oh, well I guess this thread should become non-existent as well, haha. I mean, I wouldn't want yours to go to waste *snaps* just like that. I'm not that low. But maybe I Should browse more threads than the ones I've been replying to lately.

Formally "HHDude"

Did you ever hear of the phrase, "If it ain't broke, don't fix it?"

Why re-invent the wheel?

Was that a typo? Did you mean "Why re-invent the Heel?"

FLAT SHOES, LIKE FLAT DRINKS, ARE FOR FLAT PEOPLE

• 3 weeks later...