New member saying hello :)

Hi everyone - just a quick note to say hi! I was a member a few years ago but became disillusioned with the internet in general and closed my website and severed most links. But after a years break I am now fighting fit and ready to jump back into the fray. I'm a very happily married woman who just adores heels - boots, shoes (even on occasion - gasp - wedges!) Also addicted to latex and have a latex retail site. Looking forward to working my way through the forum! JG x

Hi everyone - just a quick note to say hi!

I was a member a few years ago but became disillusioned with the internet in general and closed my website and severed most links. But after a years break I am now fighting fit and ready to jump back into the fray.

I'm a very happily married woman who just adores heels - boots, shoes (even on occasion - gasp - wedges!)

Also addicted to latex and have a latex retail site.

Looking forward to working my way through the forum!

JG x

Dont be posting links to your businesses...

I see you got your business link into your profile before you even made your first post, seems clear that your intentions are just to advertise, so I'll tell you now, read the website rules, because this is why you were banned last time for spamming your last website?

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

Hello Jodhpur Girl, I loved the site You used to run, many of Your images were absolutely stunning. Welcome back to HHP.

"The true man wants two things: danger and play. For that reason he wants woman, as the most dangerous plaything." Nietzsche.