Who Has Glitter Heels

glitterheels

It's been a while since I have pulled out any of my glitters, because they are more for the formal look and they occasionally cause the nylons to run when they happen to brush by my ankles. Patent leathers have always been my favorite textures and I have a few suedes, leathers, fabrics, and even some very fragile sequined pumps.

I have a pair of 4 inch purple glitter pumps from highest heel that I wear out occasionally.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

• 2 weeks later...

I had a pair long ago, before I own a proper camera to pic and record me walking. I never really found a use to them; for the matter described previously, no parties to go to that would allow them, or be appropriate enough for them. Although, I wore them as a "test walk" to a store or two. They're a cross of Shoe_Diva and maninpumps' choices~

Formally "HHDude"

I don’t have any glitter heels. I am more into the ‘plain’ but seriously sexy looking heels. The closest I have to glitter heels is a pair of sort of metallic blue sling backs that I don’t wear a lot anymore (because they sort of don't go with the jeans and heels look). Christine.

post-30706-1335229518_thumb.jpg

Very pretty heels Christine. I think they'd look great with a matching blue top even with the dark jeans but especially with white trousers. I agree with you that a heavy denim fabric doesn't quite match the satin texture if the shoes as well a slightly more tailored style with a lighter fabric would.

If you like it, wear it.