New shoes

jay jay

We went to Cape Town the last two weeks and yes I did some shoe shopping. Got myself a pair of nice low heel boots that I can wear out with my fine lady, and yes wait for it got myself a pair of High heel pumps from YDE a canvas greenish colour and yes they have pink soles. I will take a pic and put them on later.

Not to be critical, but there is already a thread for posting new shoes and another for posting new boots. It would have been better to use them instead of starting a new one; and without photos, the descriptions are pretty sketchy. Your post would have been more meaningful if you had waited to get the photos taken, or at least posted links. Guys are visual and need illustrations. Steve

Not to be critical, but there is already a thread for posting new shoes and another for posting new boots. It would have been better to use them instead of starting a new one; and without photos, the descriptions are pretty sketchy. Your post would have been more meaningful if you had waited to get the photos taken, or at least posted links. Guys are visual and need illustrations.

Steve

I am so sorry but I did use the new shoes post but somehow or other it went the wrong way.

JJ