Pleaser Seduce or Ellie 8220?

chingsta

Hi, I'm planning to purchase a 5 inch pump, and I'm stuck between these two: Pleaser Seduce 420 and the Ellie 8220. I'm looking in terms of the feel of the sole or footbed, whether it's slippery/smooth or not, and whether one is more wobblier than the other.

Well, I own two pairs of the Pleasers in black and black patent and found them to be both sturdy and comfortable after a proper break-in period.

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

You won't go far wrong with either make to be honest. Both 'Ellie'' and 'Pleaser' pumps are reasonably well made for the price.

They are incredibly similar heels, so much so that at a casual glance they could be the same shoe - however the 'Ellie' has a more sculpted shape at the bottom of the vamp - whilst the 'Pleaser' has a slightly more curved heel shaft.......

Ultimately, it comes down to your personal tastes and your budget.

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

You won't go far wrong with either make to be honest. Both 'Ellie'' and 'Pleaser' pumps are reasonably well made for the price.

They are incredibly similar heels, so much so that at a casual glance they could be the same shoe - however the 'Ellie' has a more sculpted shape at the bottom of the vamp - whilst the 'Pleaser' has a slightly more curved heel shaft.......

Ultimately, it comes down to your personal tastes and your budget.

This information is absolutely correct. I, myself, have had the best luck as far as fit with the ellies. But that is just my perspective.

Just based on the names not the model. They both fit well but I favor Ellie. Ellie feels like once they are on they are without being tight. Pleaser fit but at the same time seem like to go on and off a lot easier. It is hard to describe but Ellie I can't put on or take off without using my hands. Pleaser I can slip them on easier and can remove them with just my feet.

Just based on the names not the model. They both fit well but I favor Ellie. Ellie feels like once they are on they are without being tight. Pleaser fit but at the same time seem like to go on and off a lot easier.

It is hard to describe but Ellie I can't put on or take off without using my hands. Pleaser I can slip them on easier and can remove them with just my feet.

I can't comment on either shoe. But I am with you on taking it off without hands. I have had the habit since high school of slipping out of my pump while seated, and now by dragging the heel tip on the floor. It is not that the shoe is uncomfortable, just and old habit.