sporty heels

Dexter23

Bought myself these sporty heels while in the USA last week, only 32$ in the sales, by Steve Madden, further details on my website.

Posted Image

Be youself, enjoy any footwear you like and don't care about what others think about it, it's your life, not theirs. Greetings from Laurence

When someone put up a message with four of these styles, I laughed how bizarre they were, then when looking at the fourth example I noticed a slightly elevated 'pulse rate' so I had to think why.

I decided these would be rather good on a cheerleading troup!!! [However much the whole cheerleading concept is demeaning....]

They are on Steve Madden at

http://www.stevemadden.com/cgi-bin/SoftCart.exe/STORE/FAST/LOBO.htm?L+control+ehhc8654+1064877317

Posted Image

Try that image... [ed/worked at 2nd attempt]

/I

/I

Cheerleading is demeaning because of really short skirts, too tight sweaters, and the rabid competetiveness and illusion of social status attached to it, at the high school level. The good old days of leading the crowd in a chant is gone, at least from what I see here in North America. It has come down to the theatrics, the dancing, gyrating, the grinding of flesh, and the selling of a sexual image. No more sis boom bah, I suppose. Of course, in soccer, or football if you will for the non-American world that has it right, still contains that great display of the crowd chanting together, urging their team to victory in a form more refined than cat calls and blatant screaming. :lol: The boots would look great on a proper cheering squad. Adding a sexual allure without compromising the dignity of the cheerleaders. :lol:

I'm amazed that Laurie equates cheerleaders with the "Sexual image". To me, they are the most frustratingly unsexy people on earth! The flat trainers, the bobbysox, the fussy sticking-out skirts, the childish Shirley Temple hairstyles, tops, grins and fluffy things they hold are all the least sexy things imaginable. They're even worse (if it's possible) than drum majorettes! Now, just put them in sleek swimsuits, sleek hairstyles and 5" stilettos, and you'll have one VERY happy Heelfan who'll be calling cheerleaders the sexiest things on earth and tuning-in to watch them cheerlead every single game broadcast! In fact, I'll cheer and cheer and cheer! CHEERfully yours, Heelfan

Onwards and upwards!

Yes, Heelfan, but you have to live in North America to understand the image. The sexy image of football heroes and cheerleaders has been created in American film, and we're not talking about good film. Cheerleaders are athletic, and well developed. They have nothing to do with heels, and everything to do with very thin, large breasted bodies. Cheerleaders are supposed to be popular, good looking, and it's all abot jumping up and down, and jiggling certain things North American males really like. Actually, I am a bit upset with your statement, it makes a woman's value and sexiness come down to clothing. But this is true in many cases. Some men like long legs and heels, others like tight sweaters and large breasts. Most like short skirts. Cheerleading has two out of three. And if the cheerleaders could do their routined in heels, I am sure someone would make them wear heels.

Hi, Laurieheels. Having been a cheerleader (the male type) in college, I can vouch for the fact that most cheerleaders are particularly cute, but small (average 107 lbs) and rather flat-chested. The only exceptions are the ones you see on national TV. The reason is simple - catching a 130 lb girl falling off a triple-high isn't just difficult - it could be severely damaging to even an athletic guy's neck and back. As a result, the girls were on a weight limit (max 110 to make tryouts, and max 113 lbs during the season) and the guys had mandatory circuit weight training. Result - fairly buff (at least strong) guys and small women. Also, since weight is proportional to heighth, most were fairly short, too - about 5'8" was the tallest we ever had during the two years I was on the squad, while the average was about 5'4" to 5'5". So I'd agree with you that cheerleading has short skirts and shapely (but not necessarily long) legs, and perhaps tight sweaters, but not really big breasts, no. I think a B-cup was the largest on the squad.

I dance sometimes with a 17 year old cheerleader - tall (5' 9" or more), very shapely, gorgeous legs, big boobs - a stunner. She is very graceful and picks up dance steps very quickly.

• 2 weeks later...