Perhaps no simple question, but please take part!

M-Cravyde

What do you think about this outing, from the person whom you love?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about this outing, from the person whom you love?

• I am enthusiastic about it itself and like it at others to see. I run anyway barefootedly in (almost) all my shoes mostly, as in Sneakers, too.
    • Mostly/often, I go barefooted in heels but for certain not in all shoes but, if I love her/him, I still let convince oneself perhaps anyway.
    • I wear some shoes also bare if it looks better but not real often. Other shoes sure not. If the other likes this, well, but I'm not enthusiastic.
    • No, I don't cope with that. I dislike to be barefooted into the shoes, with only a few exceptions. I don't think that becomes others with love.
    • I'm not used to at the moment perhaps also because I don't find my feet attractive. Maybe I still win a new experience with patience and empathy.

Such dear people, I would like to make a survey about a thought I am personally interested in.:D

It already has contributions and topics concerning "what under Boots or in Stilettos" and “who wear his shoes with what preferentially, or just bare footed”.

Here it is for me about your thoughts or reaction about a different thing!

At this identical, from your point of view, as woman or man, toward your companion.

For everyone: Husband, companion no matter whether you lesbian, gaily or hetero.

The person, of your proximity opens you up, that it is most beautiful if you wear your Heels and generally your shoes barefooted. Not forcing boot but perhaps also sneakers.

No further thoughts behind or other wishes, unless perhaps a stroke or, if you like it, now and then a foot massage.

There are some now, which then do something out of love for her partner but not with joy.

This falls off with the time, is my experience.:wave:

In that case you have somebody, who understands, that you have an enthusiasm for beautiful Heels and shoes and for this he/she likes to shop shoes with pleasure and support.

I have given some answer possibilities pretended here above, where you can perhaps find yourself again, if possible. Think about the person you love!

The coordination is anonymous but everybody also is welcome to write something to this. You have multible Options, too!

So I hope for many opinions and voices, many thanks!:smile:

Have a nice day,... an admirer of beautiful ladies and girls, their shoes and the content of them...

When I was young, I didn't know wearing nylons or stockings would make any difference in wearing "heels". When I was young, it seemed I was the only heeler in the world and no one talked to me about such things. I saw others (girls) wearing their shoes and they seem to be barefooted, so I thought that was the way it should be. I went barefoot in "heels" until I was out on my own as an adult. Then there came a time I had decided to go and try on some heels in an exclusive shop that carried all the heel heights up to the equivalent seven inchers (17.8cm) depending on the size. As I got prepared to try on some, the attendant told me the reason I should wear nylons in "heels". So I put some footie nylons on and waited for my selections to be brought out. As they came into view, the 6" stiletto court shoes were so beautiful, that I had to literally restrain my display of elation. Taking them out of the box and removing the usual packing, further added to my excitement. Then with the nylon booties in place, I slipped them on, as opposed to prying my bare feet into them. I couldn't believe how wonderfully and so much better they felt, even though they were extremely high. As I got up to walk around the area, I was a bit awkward for a few seconds and then it seemed so familiar. I had finally returned to the footwear of my existence. This didn't mean I could walk gracefully in them, but I knew they were for me. From that time on, I hardly ever wear heels without stockings or nylons. When I use the term "heels", most of the time I am loosely referring to the court or dress shoes and/or boots of any heel height girls and women have had the choice to openly select and wear for the last couple of centuries. Now, as for this thread and its meaning. It is hard for me to understand. In an attempt for some clarification, I will write a statement trying to describe my concept of this thread and then I will add a reply. To me it seems your polling has to do with one's perspective concerning their SO or spouse in various states of feet exposure in wearing heels, other footwear, and/or nothing (thus barefoot). If this sums it up right, then I prefer they wear heels with stockings or nylons to going barefooted most all the time, but it has to be their choice and not at my request.

Hmm, well I had a really hard time trying to dig any meaning out of this question/poll and once I got there, I had to wonder why would anyone even ask this? :) Well, after wasting too much time on this (can't believe I did in fact), I figure I may as well summarize this for him regardless...

Here is a summary of question and poll (as I interpret it anyway):

----------------------------------------------------------------

Does your significant other prefer you wear your shoes barefoot or with socks/stockings.

___I go barefoot in most of my shoes (incl. sneakers). My s.o. also likes me this way.

___I go barefoot often in heels, but if my s.o prefers I not go bare, I am fine with that as well.

___I wear some shoes bare, not often, but if my s.o. prefers I not go bare, I'm not happy but will go with it.

___I dislike being barefoot in shoes, with few exceptions. I probably wouldn't deviate from this for my s.o.

___I never go barefoot in shoes, either not comfortable or perhaps I don't find my feet attractive.

well now I am "SINGLE" I'm not sure what you mean by this poll, it would help a lot if you would CLARIFLY (hope thats spelled right) what it is all about!:) thanks, Brad:smile:

I have to also ask what are you seeking as the questions are confusing individually let alone all the alternatives. If that question is "do you wear socks or nylons (any variation), what is your preference and maybe when". The best answer I have for you is - whatever gives the best/most comfortable fit. If the shoe or boot is tight the the thinnest. Socks generally in boots and bare most other times. Using nylons creates more slip at the heel and makes it harder for me (walking out of them). I hope this suffices Al

I am so sorry, that I have expressed unclearly, however many thanks for your thoughts!

My problem is, that I want to touch nobody here unpleasantly and don't want to violate the forum rules either.

Perhaps I have paraphrased too much what I mean, I want to make this clear now.

If something isn't appropriate, I ask for notification. Then I'll try to formulate it differently!

It's not really what you allready DO, or prefere yourself (maybe only if you thinking is like the first answer)

In most cases, I like it very much if a beautiful woman with neat feet wears her shoes without socks and stockings.

Not only if it is hot or on the beach, when everybody does. If possible, I would like to see it more often.

If I have this preference now, I must my partner inform about it.

In the best case she likes this on her own initiative (answer 1), or partial (answer 2/3) or not at all (answer 4/5).

Not that I like to wear the shoes bare, it's that I want her often doing, it if possible.

So what are your thoughts if your partner expresses this wish to you?

I hope now this explains it a little better.

Perhaps, in another place (at my introduction) I will try to explain this preference.

Have a nice day,... an admirer of beautiful ladies and girls, their shoes and the content of them...

Ok, from what I understood of the question: 1) I think some shoes (sneakers, boots) always need socks or tights, some shoes (sandals, peeptoes) always barefoot, others (flats, courts) I'll wear barefoot or with tights. 2) With my partner yes I'd be willing to compromise if there's a look she really likes, but not so much if I really dislike it myself (especially not in public). Just the same would be true the other way, I'd be happy to tell her which of her looks are my favourites on her, but I wouldn't try to impose a look she really doesn't like and expect her to compromise so much just to please me. I think the happiness of the wearer is a big part of the appeal/attraction on both sides of the partnership, so long as there's enough common ground to make it work.

If you like it, wear it.

......but I wouldn't try to impose a look she really doesn't like and expect her to compromise so much just to please me. I think the happiness of the wearer is a big part of the appeal/attraction on both sides of the partnership, so long as there's enough common ground to make it work.

Thank you and thats a good point of view.

I absolutely agree with you!

^ Hello 'M-Cravyde'....thank you for your post.

I wear most all Summer heels barefoot, so this means high-heeled strappy sandals, mules, thongs and wedge heels. I do not wear boots barefoot (I prefer them with sox or tights) - and I rarely wear closed heels barefoot. Peep-toes I will wear with hosiery and/or barefoot.....and sneakers ALWAYS with sox.

I hope that this gives you the answer you were looking for.

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

Thank you for this answeres!

To "Roxyinheels" and "pussyinboots" i want to say:

That's the way you do and like.

But what would be your thinking/reaction, if your boy-/girl-friend (I dont know) likes you to do so, or to do more?

(Only for explain, around the way like SleekHeels wrote in the second passage.)

Thank you for this answeres!

To "Roxyinheels" and "pussyinboots" i want to say:

That's the way you do and like.

But what would be your thinking/reaction, if your boy-/girl-friend (I dont know) likes you to do so, or to do more?

(Only for explain, around the way like SleekHeels wrote in the second passage.)

Well, my husband has expressed his preferences over a long period of time - and they generally fall in with my own. However, if he asked me to wear something more often, or in a particular way - then I would always try it out to see if a) It suited me and :) If I was happy with it.

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

As we are on the right track, I can answer for my lady (by her habits and preferences) on behalf of Christine (AnneV). In summer mostly bare except for something formal winter and cold days depending on the shoe fit nylons or socks Trainers = socks Boots = socks or nylons Sandals = bare (socks/ankle hose sometimes on cool summer mornings until it warms up. Courts = bare or nylons. I trust this fulfils the full question and I'm sure we will get used to the Germanic grammar being translated into English Regards Al

• 4 months later...

Thanks to all voters by now! :)

I hope with the additional comments and explanations, everybody now understands what is meant :)

From own perspective.. I think most shoes with a tight or closed/mostly closed upper feel clammy and sticky worn bare. Prefer the feel of hose or trouser socks, even when wearing men's shoes. For looking at others, and what I find attractive- almost always bare.