Anyone watching Eurovision Tonight

barney15c

Lots of High Heel spotting opportunities tonight. The vast majority of them are platform soled shoes so ultra high heels (5 inches +), some very nice boots, the ukraine entry having black boots with a metal coloured platform sole and over 5in heel and also the Georgian entry with a nice knee length boot with 5in chunky heel. Lots of nice shoes too, the Spanish entry having Lilac metallic platform sole pumps. Anyone else in europe been watching and noted any other nice heels???

In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king!!!

Just got home from work, watching the results now. Hopefully the winner will be one of the countries wearing heels.

High heels are the shoes I choose to put on, respect my choice as I repect yours.

Azerbaijan won..she's wearing 4 inch crystal single sole sandles, nice but not the best, fairly standard fare. BTW the singers live in London!!! Where the hell is the place..somewhere out in former Russia isnt it????

In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king!!!

Plenty of high heels on display last night. Some gorgeous strappies, plenty of 'hidden platforms' which are uber-trendy at the moment....and....even a pair of thigh-length boots....* gasp *...

Then...there was Iceland and Moldova...!!

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"