New member Hello!

Pablo

Hi, I am a new member. I’ve just come across this forum and am annoyed that I haven’t found it a lot sooner. I am a straight, happily engaged male, from England. I have been ‘into’ heels for as long as I can remember. It is only in the last few years or so that I have been able to enjoy wearing my own heels, and even then that has been disrupted with sharing houses with people etc… I was building up a fair collection, mostly mail order and from eBay. They included a pair of 6” courts, 5” mules and strappy sandals from Pierre Silber, 4” sandals from Dune, 4.5” calf length boots from Barratts and 4.5” white thigh boots. I had to get rid of some of my collection when my fiancée moved in as she wasn’t fully aware of my liking for heels. To my amazement she has allowed me to continue wearing them and encourages me to do so. She is an avid heels fan. I can wear most of her open toed and backed shoes, although the boots and pumps are out unfortunately. I rarely go out in heels, although I would love to, but as you all know it represents a big step. I have been out a couple of times, late at night etc… the feeling was great. Not just the shoes/boots, but the distance covered. Its completely different from walking around the house! My current collection consists of the above mentioned white boots, Dune sandals and a pair of 7” Pleaser pumps. I am somewhere between a UK 8 and 9 so I can wear 5” with ease, I love the highest heels possible and the 7” pumps are incredible to try and walk in (haven’t mastered them yet). I dearly want to buy more heels, and it is torture following my other half around shoe shops as she trys on heels and teases me with them!!! I am glad to have found this forum, and hope to gain confidence to take things a bit further by buying more shoes, venturing out more, and being able to understand more of why I like heels. I’ve never had the outlet to speak to anyone other than my fiancée about it, and it can weigh heavily on ones mind.

Stick with it Pablo. We often have meetings around the UK and elsewhere. So if you need the confidence to get out and about, that could help, not only by coming along sometime, but also just reading what we have done. See the real life shopping and fun meetings section.

Hi and welcome! I'm glad to hear that your partner is supportive - that makes a huge difference! Oh, and what an excellent introduction - it makes me think I should go back and rewrite mine :lol:

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

Hello and Welcome Pablo! Why not come and join us for our Heel-Meet this Saturday (see these Megaforums under "Real Life Meetings and Fun Shopping etc.") Heel-wearing is not compulsory(!) and all guys and gals are most welcome! It would be a chance to get to know a group of us like-minded high heel enthusiasts first-hand, including several of the UKs most eminent leading lights! Why not bring your good lady too - Dr. Shoe is bringing his wife Ruth, and other gals may turn up too! It promises to be a great fun day, embracing shoe-shopping and high heel exhibitions! Cheerfully yours, Heelfan

Onwards and upwards!

• 5 months later...

Pablo:-) Welcome to the board and enjoy reading and posting to get to know the other members. This is a good group of people and if you ask for help for anything, the help will come willingly. I will be looking forward to reading your future posts. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

• 2 weeks later...

Dear Pablo, After reading your introduction, It seems you have all the ingredients for coming out in heels as often as you like, whenever you gain the necessary confidence. If she teases you in heels, you can take good advantatge of it. It definitely CAN BE DONE, as many members here can prove. I am sure we all will be ready for any advice. Regards, Robert.

Pablo:-) I know just what you mean about wearing heels weighing heavily on your mind. Get yourself a pair of women's boot-cut jeans long enough to cover the heel of a pair of chunky heeled boots and go out "Street-heeling". I leave about a half inch of heel showing under the pant leg and as far as I know the wife and I haven't noticed any reaction from anyone yet. The more you do it the more confident you become and the more fun you have. Take your girl-friend with you and have a ball. Let us know how you are progressing. I, myself are gaining more confidence each time. Later, you can expose more heel and gradually go to a skinnier heel over time as your confidence grows. It takes time. Have fun. Cheers--- Dawn HH :D

High Heeled Boots Forever!