Wife wore 6" stilettos

WobbleFan

Hi All,

Last week, my wife an I had some time at home without the kids. She ended up wearing the Pleaser Domina 460 oxfords I bought for her some time ago. I was totally amazed how easy it was for her to walk in them. She said they were somehow not as difficult as the very nice pumps I mentioned here, as she prefers to be on her toes completely instead of how her feet are positioned in the 5" pumps. What an amazing woman I married!

Anyway, the thing is, it was actually a bit disappointing. The shoes don't work for her. O yeah, they make here legs look incredibly long, but somehow, the shape of her calves isn't enhanced by these shoes. In the 5" pumps her legs look amazing.

But, all in all, another step forward, although it's a short one in 6" heels :smile:

WobbleFan

Two good points you have there: 1. a low cut / open vamp (as you get from pumps) does really enhance the overall look of legs. 2. the enclosed shape of those 6" shoes does help support the foot and distribute the load more evenly than a pump usually and can often be more comfortable even though it is higher. Anyway, congrats on the wife getting more into the higher heels :smile:

I can walk so easily in 5" high heels. But I too walk very slowly and not quite as comfortably in 6" high heels. I don't wear 6" high heels in public that often simply because I just don't get around in them that quickly.

That's very nice how you describe the situation and the enthusiasm about your wife! That's great, I can feel with you!

Perhaps another shoe demands another use of the muscles in the calf so that it looks different?

How it has looked surely terrific, of course also depending on the other clothes, from my point of view.

It is perhaps unusual for a beautiful woman to wear these shoes barefootedly, but this still would have an additional attraction for me!

But this only by the way...

Have a nice day,... an admirer of beautiful ladies and girls, their shoes and the content of them...

especially when having a highheel fetish, one easily would tend to believe *the higher the better* but this does not function in fact. when high heels get too high (mostly the break is at appr. 5-5,5 inches), the legs get less (!) beautiful, the aesthetic effect of highheel goes lost. I guess it is because muscles have work too much and too unnatural to keep the unergonomic position of joints. the most who are into extreme highheels probably usually do not notice because getting too excited looking at the height of the heels only :smile:. but also actually oxfords aren´t that flattering to feet & legs either...

especially when having a highheel fetish, one easily would tend to believe *the higher the better* but this does not function in fact.

when high heels get too high (mostly the break is at appr. 5-5,5 inches), the legs get less (!) beautiful, the aesthetic effect of highheel goes lost. I guess it is because muscles have work too much and too unnatural to keep the unergonomic position of joints. the most who are into extreme highheels probably usually do not notice because getting too excited looking at the height of the heels only :smile:.

That is absolute my opinion. I would go forther and say theres a limtation between 4 and 5 inches for garcefully movement. Yes in the first moment a higher heel is grabbing for attention, but from a certain height it leads to that the lady goes into the knees and this then looks no longer graceful!

but also actually oxfords aren´t that flattering to feet & legs either...

With particularly trousers the high-necked cut already yields an attraction!

Have a nice day,... an admirer of beautiful ladies and girls, their shoes and the content of them...

Yes Pata, that's my opinion, usually Trousers look better with them!

About how high shoes should be, I'm with you barbara, and this is although depending on the person that wears them. If a girl with smaller feet, lets say a German 37 (UK 4 / US 7), has heels from 4 to 5in that’s much to handle, in opposite to a male with Germanan size 43 (UK 8,5 / US 9) with the same highth because of the angle of the sole to the ground and the dimensions of the stabilizing front end of the shoes.

oh absolutely love oxford style shoes. but if not worn with trousers as you mention they can make legs look a kind of chunky.

That's it exactly. She wore a dress just above the knee and indeed the shoes made her legs look chunky.

I find high-heeled court shoes and sandals flattering (as long as the heel height is at least 3½"), but I find that shoes like that oxford style, ankle-boots and mid-calf boots are unflattering to my legs so I tend to prefer to wear them under full-length trousers or a long skirt. Once the boots get to just below the knee they become flattering again and look/feel great with skinny-jeans or leggings. How would those oxfords look with a shorter dress/skirt - might that being them back into the flattering zone again?

If you like it, wear it.

It might be back in the flattering zon, but I think not because of the oxfords but by beeing more nice legs to be seen, not by the shoes at all. :smile:

In the other cases I'm absolutely with you SleekHeels!