If the Shoe Fits.....

Bubba136

quotes: "If you want to foregt all your troubles, wear shoes that are too tight." Sue Grafton said: "If high-heels were so wonderful, men would be wearing them." (Little does Sue know :lol: "Researchers at John-Hopkins announced an incredible breakthrough in shoe science. Solving a puzzle that has eluded scientists for decades, they reported that it's the left sandal that's the flip, and the right sandal that's the flop." :rofl:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Sue Grafton can (expletives deleted). Real women are identified by personality alone, and can handle anything that comes their way, including five inch spike heeled pumps for a night of dancing. Anyone who tells you otherwise is just afraid. "It's not what's between your legs, it's what's in your mind and your heart that shows just who you are." - Laurie Heels, 2003

The irony is that Sue Grafton's character Kinsey Milhone never seems to even wear heels.. she is a strict trainer sorta gumshoe. Keeping her "all purpose dress" in her car. I wish they would make those books into a decent movie, but I dont think we will see many heels in it.

Then it's time someone started writing about female characters who do wear heels, and wear them well.

Hrm....

Of course, there's always the TV show Charmed if you like heel wearing women who are active in solving mysteries, though they are magical ones.

Try Emmerdale too, most of the female characters wear them. (No mysteries I'm afraid!!!)

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.