Kitten Heels..why bother

JSpikeheels

Here are some kittens from my collection. The white ones are 1.5 inches and the red ones are 2.5 inches. I find they're both comfortable to wear but they are as noisy as a 6 inch spike.

post-1132-13352294384_thumb.jpg

post-1132-133522943876_thumb.jpg

Here are some kittens from my collection. The white ones are 1.5 inches and the red ones are 2.5 inches. I find they're both comfortable to wear but they are as noisy as a 6 inch spike.

That's why we bother, right there. Those are great!

• 2 months later...

Howdy, Kitten Heels are wonderful. They add a little more style to a flat. For those who wear higher heels most of the time they are essentially a flat, so its a chance to vary heel heights but still do so with a feminine style. Not so important to most guys here because (and I might be wrong) most guys here focus on higher heels only. They are a nuisance because they are unstable sideways more than a higher heel but you get used to it, and its part of the fun of different shoe styles. I think everyone tries to judge a kitten heel alongside a stiletto, they just can't be compared, they are for different occasions (and outfits) Wear high heels ALL the time and the point of flats and kitten heels becomes obvious. I know from experience. rgds Heel-Lover