High heel switch

crowntexas

That's how I got into heels. GF suggested me wearing heels if I wanted her to wear high heels. I said, "you buy, I will wear".... Soon I found that I enjoyed wearing them as much as seeing her in them. That was years ago. The relationship didn't last but met another wonderful woman that I made my wife. My wife knows I love seeing her in heels and has no problems with me wearing heels as long as the are "stealthy" she doesn't like the flamboyant heel look. So Nine West seems to be my heels of choice. Good luck. And I am also located in Texas. Noticed your name :smile:

Totally awesome of her. Also in Texas here, don't let pathetic societal concepts keep you from enjoying anything. I go out in Houston in heels all the time. No one ever says shit to me. Might be because I tower over them but frankly, most people just don't care. If you are only doing it at home, nothing to get self-conscious about.

SArmeah - "No one cares how much you know, till they know how much you care"

crowntexas,

Do consider yourself lucky to have a female friend who suggests that she'll buy a pair of high heels for you to wear. She said for you to wear in private. So, does she mind you trying them on when she buys them for you? :smile: You might tell her that you want to make sure they fit correctly, so you really need to try them on. Good luck and have fun.

I could never try on in public. Ill just let her know my size according to the internet size charts and if theyre too small, Ill buy s hoe stretcher! I just hope they have some that are as high as I love on her. Any suggestions on where to buy size 14, 5+ inches?