Walk in the sun

Foxyheels

So I got up this morning and the sun was shining and thought this is going to be a nice day even though I have to go to work st 6pm. When MrsF was up and ready she said do you fancy walking down to the shop to get sone milk as it's such a lovely day. I thought I would take the opportunity to break in my new two and a half inch chunky heeled calf boots so on they went with my jeans. I also had on a half inch diameter clear jewel earring and clear jewel three row bracelet on my right wrist. All these items are intended for the ladies but I was wearing them completely presenting as a man walking through my village. As I have been out in much higher heels I had no issues wearing my boots so there was no nervousness at all even though the boots are clearly heels (even though you may describe them as unisex) MrsF had on her White jeans and her White 5 inch peep toe Oxford shoes. She looked stunning as always. As we left the house it felt so good to walk in the sun holding her hand wearing the things I wish to without fear of heckling and felt so natural. Ok I was not wearing anything "in your face" but clearly had on items associated with women normally. I felt absolutely comfortable and with that confident and completely ok with my appearance. I just wanted to share this with you and to repeat the message about confidence, we met and spoke to numerous people on our walk to the shop and back ut not a single glance, remark or mention of my clothing/jewellery. My fellow villagers are very conservative but I do believe as I was so natural and relaxed no notice was taken and the trip included a long conversation with my mother in law who runs the local shop (where MrsF also works) and she doesn't know I wear heels.

High heels are the shoes I choose to put on, respect my choice as I repect yours.