Mission: Shoe buy!

quidam

Having read the original, I do not think there is much there that has not been discussed here in the forum before. Advises as buying your shoes in the afternoon when your feet are a bit bigger make lots of sense but as said are not new. This list of 'mandatory shoes' is cute though. I am not sure most members here will follow this exactly. Personally I do not need tennis/sport shoes or ballerinas. The remark about selecting more colorful shoes is very personal. That is up to everybodies taste. Y.

Raise your voice. Put on some heels.

Having read the original, I do not think there is much there that has not been discussed here in the forum before. Advises as buying your shoes in the afternoon when your feet are a bit bigger make lots of sense but as said are not new.

This list of 'mandatory shoes' is cute though. I am not sure most members here will follow this exactly.

Y.

Well....it's written by a woman...so what do you expect? A girl's shoe closet wouldn't be complete without at least one cute pair of tennis trainers...and one or two pairs of 'flatties'......

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"