Johnny wears heels

utahnylon

When celebrities like him appear in high heels in public or at events, this is definitely a step in the right direction as far as people getting used to seeing men wearing high heels. He is an athletic champion and does many charity events and is seen publicly world-wide.

Actually, there have been a number of male musicans, models, and other celebrities wearing heels for quite some time, but society chalks it up to the variants of showmanship. As men from the regular walks of life are seen in their choice of heels, society would have a better idea as to how much men are deciding to choose heels over their stereotypical footwear.

Didnt the members of the Rock band ' Kiss ' wear those huge platforms from the mid 70's up into the 80's when they took their face paint off? I guess that would be ' part of the show ' or as mentioned , ' showmanship '. Just sayin..

REPEATEDLY ARGUMENTATIVE, INSULTING AND RUDE. BANNED FOR LIFE.

thats what I call my demonia avatar boots,ilikekicks, "kiss boots":smile: they give about 5 inches of altitude when I wear them out!(I own the black ones)

I got nothing against gay people,unfortunately they have aided for the stereotype that all feminine for a guy is connected to homosexuality ( by feminine I mean items,not physical appearance).

It is weird how people in general disregard the definition of gay and put their own spin on the idea. If a guy likes a guy to be the stereotypical guy, then why would they have need for femininity. Same idea for gals and masculinity. The whole gay concept is so misunderstood that even those professing their gayness don't live up to the label.

It is weird how people in general disregard the definition of gay and put their own spin on the idea. If a guy likes a guy to be the stereotypical guy, then why would they have need for femininity. Same idea for gals and masculinity. The whole gay concept is so misunderstood that even those professing their gayness don't live up to the label.

Women and masculinity are far more removed from homosexual stereotypes compared to men.At least in my country but I reckon the whole Western civilization is similar.Every second woman on the street looks masculine in apparel,many of them have such interests,no one bats an eye.About Johny - HE IS OPENly GAY and unfortunately all famous men that look feminine in terms of fashion or other appearance are gay.There are gays that are not feminine but no one notices them.Male limited fashion freedom makes feminine man very prominent and notorious.If men had the same gender rights in terms of self expression without public scorn, femininity in a guy would be something very normal such as nowadays masculinity of women in terms of appearance,interests or behavour.