Bananashoes.co.uk and sexyhighheels.co.uk?

danielswe

Hi, has anyone bought anything from these? They appear to be the same shop since they have the same phonenumber and all, but they have different prices for the same shoes... If you have bought anything, what do you think of them? How did they send the package, was it "anonymous" ie not clear that it was shoes in them?

Yeah it's odd when a company has two sites.

They aren't the only ones to do it though. Leatherworks in London has http://www.leatherworks-footwear.co.uk/ and http://www.leatherworks.org.uk/ for example.

Its actually far more normal than you think. I have several business websites, all for the same thing, same phone numbers, address, services :-)

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

The thing that I found interesting is that they have different prices for the same shoes... I wonder if they have different servicelevels or if its just a way to position themselfs on different markets? Anyway, has anyone ordered from either of these companies? Was it a good or bad experience? How was the shoes delivered, plain gray box? What was the senders name?

Noone who has ordered from bananashoes och sexyhighheels?

Your looking and asking in completely the wrong section. If you look in the marketplace section, you should find the thread for these stores. In fact, if your reading this, and scroll right down to the "Related topics" under this, it will show you...

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

Your looking and asking in completely the wrong section. If you look in the marketplace section, you should find the thread for these stores. In fact, if your reading this, and scroll right down to the "Related topics" under this, it will show you...

Ah, sorry. New here :silly: Thought that the marketplace was a place for buisenesses to advertise themselves, I will have a look in there now

Thanks!