New Member!

KenD

Hi everybody! My name is Kendra and I am a new member. I am a male to female CD and hope to get some good information on where to purchase sexy high heels in my size (12-13). I am not sure how to upload a profile photo. I would like to do so, and also add some additional photos of myself. Can anybody help me with this?....Thanks, Kendra

Hi. welcome to HH place, read the joining instructions with regars to posting pictures. There are some initial restrictions around number of posts and settling in period before you have full access to the site.

High heels are the shoes I choose to put on, respect my choice as I repect yours.

Hi everybody! My name is... and I am a new member and hope to get some good information on where to purchase sexy high heels in my size (12-13).

I am not sure how to upload a profile photo. I would like to do so, and also add some additional photos of myself. Can anybody help me with this?....Thanks

Read the rules, and take some time to get familiar with HHPlace. You will also notice I have changed your profile to male. HHPlace is a fashion website, NOT a CD/TV/TG website, and as such CD/TV/TG content is off-topic, and essentially, not welcomed. Note I said "Content", not the people themselves.

We welcome everybody contently, but not everybodies content is "on-topic" and the problem is, if every CD/TV/TG joined and all started posting CD/TV content, we would be right back where we were 4 yrs ago when HHPlace was almost shut down for good, due to the endless parade of CD/TV content...

So, if your a guy, dont join up with a "femme" name, because it WILL be changed, dont join up as "Female" when your really guy, it will be changed, and likely result in a ban, instantly, and dont keep signing posts using femme names either, that has the exact same affect.

Basically, what we dont want is for the "appearance" of HHPlace to be seen as a website full of CD/TV's, because thats not what it is, that that "appearance" alone is enough to put of a LOT of people from posting, and even joining.

You wouldnt join any other website if it "appeared" to be full of members all interest in anything other than the website topic, such as a Ford website, filled with Volvo and Skoda drivers would you... Ditto here...

(I think I'll save this post as I've lost count of the number of times I've had to spell this out over the last few years)

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!