The Bordellos

ChipsHH

The title says it all, really. Don't believe we have a thread on this. But yeah, I plan on getting a pair of Bordello Teeze soon, the ones in the picture. And, believe me or not, I plan to wear them to a school play happening in March ;D Attire: blue tshirt, black jeans with blue seams, all combined with my up-and-coming Bordellos ;D Honestly, I can't wait for March, and the dates to be announced via Facebook. Has anyone bought any Bordellos recently or before? How does the sizing run? Of course, I keep hearing the regular "they run large/small. Adjust acordingly" and the like. What does everyone think about the Bordello line? I've been seeing alot of them lately. And search Facebook's group/Like pages for "Bordello Teeze". Has more dedicated fans than I personally expected. I also saw a girl that had them on. She was in a singing contest for a show on TV, and they looked very, VERY cute, beautiful, magnificent, etc. etc. on her. Not to mention that she was near my age :silly: And cute. Still, Bordello... going further into being Mainstream?

post-5877-133522934579_thumb.jpg

Formally "HHDude"

I guess: either the topic was covered, or no one knows... or Bordellos are already mainstream. By the way, I decided to change the shoe I was wearing to school in March. The ones before...are a little too flashy for me to go with. So I chose these to replace them :silly:

post-5877-133522934736_thumb.jpg

Formally "HHDude"

The Bordello range is by 'Pleaser'...and they consistently run TIGHT. I...and many of my girlfriends, have bought them for dancing....and they are really uncomfortable shoes....unless you have particularly skinny feet.

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

I guess: either the topic was covered, or no one knows... or Bordellos are already mainstream.

By the way, I decided to change the shoe I was wearing to school in March. The ones before...are a little too flashy for me to go with. So I chose these to replace them :unsure:

well, going from sparkling blue to metallic blue is a downgrade of sorts but still flashy :silly: beautiful none the less.

But I did find the ones I have tried - 2 separate pairs - to be rather uncomfortable even at the initial putting on, which made me feel the range is just a bit too expensive for what you get. Shame really but hope the ones you get HHDude work out well.

R

Thanks for some input. @Waisted, ehh, I'm definitely not up for the sparkles and the "center of attention" look yet, haha. Especially with the amount of cleavage to be shown. Sure, the ones I'm now getting show as much, but I can rest easy and feel more comfortable with them, at least. I'll save the sparkles for something more of an occasion :silly: @boots, I believe my feet are narrow? Haha, I'll see when they get here, I suppose. A good number of folks around youtube seem to have them comfortably on their feet without stumble, but for how long I can't say. Guess it does depend.

Formally "HHDude"

• 5 months later...

I may have also forgotten to mention, to those who have tried them on. They do run a size small. I'm coming to terms with this every time I try mines on. Hopefully, when I'm famous, I can request one more size up to Pleaser ;P They are really darling shoes, but sucks that they run small.

Formally "HHDude"