Scents

canadianbeaver17

Not sure where to place this thread, but I was wondering if anyone wears non-male scents for fragrance or soap/body wash. I was dabbled with perfume a bit. Lately I've tried one by Ed Hardy and I've gotten some positive feedback. I've tried cocco butter lotion or mango soap in the shower before too. I'm just looking or some new ideas.

All the time. I wear Burberry by Burberry and get loads of compliments on it from women from all walks of life. You might want to test out different types of perfume though, since how the chemicals in the perfume react with the chemicals on your skin can vary from person to person. In other words, the chemicals on your skin can dilute the aroma or obfuscate it's original olfactory palette. If you are on the "singles market" it can also serve to imply that you have been around other women, since why else would most men smell like perfume?

post-486-133522933604_thumb.png

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

I wear Kenzo Oriental Flower, which is very contradictory: it is marketed as a women's parfume, but it really smells like a gentlemen's scent discontinued many years ago by Balenciaga. At least, that's how it reacts on my skin. And yes, I receive many compliments from the ladies too.