Greenville, SC fashion examiner

abburke

Hello All,

I just recently began writing for Examiner.com as the mens fashion examiner for Greenville, SC. You can read some of my first articles here:

http://www.examiner.com/mens-fashion-7-in-greenville/aaron-burke

iThougi have yet to write aboutmen wearing heels I plan to do so. I have written a couple articles about skirt /kilt wearing and hosiery. I am trtong to promote fashion freedom as much as I am able. Please take a look and if you like the articles feel free to comment and like or follow me. The more popularity I gain the bigger our voice.

Thanks,

Aaron

Thank You Tazzer for your kind words. I am actually considering a move to Hubpages to gain more freedom to write what I want especially on a more national level rather than local. As you all well know it is hard enough to find good stories about men and fashion on a national or global level much less a local one here in the south of all places.

Thank You Tazzer for your kind words. I am actually considering a move to Hubpages to gain more freedom to write what I want especially on a more national level rather than local. As you all well know it is hard enough to find good stories about men and fashion on a national or global level much less a local one here in the south of all places.

If you do go to hubpages, you might want to cross paths with Alexander Hope since she has discussed mens fashions from an alternative viewpoint occasionally.

I must apologize Dr. Shoe as I was posting the initial thread from my phone that uses Swype and I obviously did not pay attention to the errors I was in such a hurry! I wish I knew how to edit my post but I have yet to figure that out!

Thank you Heelster, actually Hope Alexander is my inspiration for considering a move to Hubpages. She seems to be a very strong voice for men's fashion freedom from a woman's perspective. I even subscribed to her!