Street heeling first steps

luketheduke8

I'd think putting them in a backpack, and changing into them someplace outside, should work. I've carried them in a shopping bag, and changed into them in a mall restroom. I think as long as you can discretely get them into and out of your flat, it should be pretty easy after that.

Hi peeps

I live with flat mates so the only time I get to wear heels is if my flat mates are out or in bed

What would be the best way to start wearing my heels out?

This is just my 2 cents. The first thing you do not want to do is hide anything! By hiding the fact that you wear heels makes people think that you are ashamed of the fact that you wear heels or that you are embarised by the fact that you wear heels. I would find some heels that don't look overly fem. Ie peep toes, strapy shoes, or really high heels. You can find a lot of heels out there that don't look overly girly and be able to pair them with just about anything. I would suggest starting there. After that then its where it get tough, you need to then set down with your flat mates and let them know. Be prepaired to be asked about your sexuality cause trust me they are going to ask. Then tell them the truth don't lie that is the worst thing you can do, just like hiding the fact that you wear heels is just like lieing. It's really hard to give a good true answer not knowing how your flat mates are, but going through what I have over the years the worst thing you can do is not tell the truth! Just my 2 cents.

This is just my 2 cents. The first thing you do not want to do is hide anything! By hiding the fact that you wear heels makes people think that you are ashamed of the fact that you wear heels or that you are embarised by the fact that you wear heels. I would find some heels that don't look overly fem. Ie peep toes, strapy shoes, or really high heels. You can find a lot of heels out there that don't look overly girly and be able to pair them with just about anything. I would suggest starting there. After that then its where it get tough, you need to then set down with your flat mates and let them know. Be prepaired to be asked about your sexuality cause trust me they are going to ask. Then tell them the truth don't lie that is the worst thing you can do, just like hiding the fact that you wear heels is just like lieing. It's really hard to give a good true answer not knowing how your flat mates are, but going through what I have over the years the worst thing you can do is not tell the truth! Just my 2 cents.

Scrappy has some good points. But his most important point is that honesty is the best policy. And you know your mates better than anyone. They may totally accept the fact that you like wearing high heel footwear or they may not. They may want to sit down and discuss it with you or they'll quickly form an opinion of you. But I too think you should be up front and honest with them. How do feel they would react if they found your collection of high heels (and I don't know what kind of collection you have)? Use your best judgment and good luck!