Greetings From All Over!

Hi All, I live in Florida, but I travel around the US & Canada every week for work. I'm writing from New York today, the same city where I bought my first pair of high heels many years ago. I'm male, 46 years old, married, and have loved seeing and wearing high heels since I was a little boy. I wear boring shoes at home out of respect for my wife, but when I'm traveling I go out in heels most of the time outside of work - restaurants, shopping, airports, or pretty much anywhere else. Glad I found this forum, and looking forward to meeting & sharing.

Welcome to the website and thanks for the introduction - it sounds like you live the life many of us would like to. Does your wife know about your heeling?

Gingers Rogers did everything Fred Astair did .. but backwards and in heels

Hi ! and welcome ! How high your heels are when outing ? If you do it almost every week you should have some good stories to tell us or good advices . Any remarks at airport through security controls ?

Welcome to the website and thanks for the introduction - it sounds like you live the life many of us would like to. Does your wife know about your heeling?

My wife doesn't like it. I stopped heeling for a number of years, and she doesn't know I am heeling again. I do wish she was OK with it.

Hi ! and welcome !

How high your heels are when outing ? If you do it almost every week you should have some good stories to tell us or good advices . Any remarks at airport through security controls ?

I wear all of my shoes out - everything from flats to 4 1/4 inch stilettos. I'll post some stories when I have a bit more time, but yesterday I wore my calf boots with 4 inch stilettos. When I got off the plane and left the secure area, the female guard noticed and said "Ooooh, I like your boots!" I said "thank you," and as I walked away she said something like "I wish I could walk in those, but not anymore."

I just don't understand women some times. My 2 wife was all in to it! She even had me teach her sister how to walk, (I'm not that good). Now my 3ed wife is ok with it but doesn't realy come up with any ideas or outgoing support. But thats ok I get to wear my heel around the house so it makes it all good. Good luck. :-)