any other younger women here

francesca

Hiii, just found this amazing site! Im a 18 yrs italian girl, with big passion for shoes. Dont even ask how many shoes I have! I love heels, used to them since I was younger, and love to wear them every day. I just love to know are there other girls in this forum around my age?

Hello Franscesca - Don't get too excited, because I'm only an older guy posting, but yes, there are other young ladies on the Forums. One that comes to mind is Phuonginheels and another very recent member is Miss Bunny(?). Why not click on to the Memberlist on the heading of this page, and scroll down until you find Phuong, Bunny and other young ladies. Some members give their contact details on that list. Best of luck! Cheerfully yours, Heelfan

Onwards and upwards!

Hello! Welcome from an old guy (43 years) :lol: Would it be possible for you to post some photos with you wearing your heels??? :lol: JayZee

"We don't stop playing because we get older - we get older because we stop playing" (with high heels - JayZee)

Finalmente un'italiana! Ho 23 anni e una passione sfrenata per le scarpe con i tacchi. Ne ho mote paia anche io, ti va di scriverci? sim81@katamail.com

Finally an italian girl! I am 23 years old and a greta passion for high heeled shoes. I've got several pairs, would you like to be in contact with me?

Nice! Im desperate shoe lover...! I weared high heels since about 14 age. Got so many remarks when I was youner, but I guess just made me stronger caracter. Now I only wear heels, every day. I go for at least 10cm heels, and favoourite desingers are gucci (the best!), louboutin, paciotti, rodriguez, blahnik... i spend a lots in shoes. So far I have over 100 pairs collected. Amica mia, perché non parliamo in inglese... :lol:) Fran

100 pairs is a very good effort by 18 years old! You must have some good source of income to buy so many quality shoes like Gucci and Blahnik at that age. I guess the cost is what stops many teenagers buying what shoes they would like. I know of a couple of younger guys on this board but we don't have too many people less than 18. There are some fetish/adult subjects and the admin have a legal responsibilty to prevent people who are too young viewing this, where we have the possibility to stop that.

Hi again Francesca! As Firefox says - a wonderful collection, especially for one with still so many years of happy heeling ahead of her! Once you've found your feet on these forums, lets hope we can look forward to the odd photograph of your favourites (with or without you in them!). In the meantime, to help meet your original question of other young ladies on the site, there are over 900 members in total, and a minority of them have participated in 'Let's Get to Know Eack Other' (under 'For Everybody'). Having given the sex and age, these are the youngest girls in that group, but there must be many more amongst the 900+ members: Melanie (14), Watsuki (18), PhuongInHeels (22), Carolyn (27), MaryAnne (27), Texas Bumpkin (27), RubberVicki (28), SuzyHeels (30), BootCrazy (32), Sue13 (32), ViktoriaHeels (34). If you want to make some friends amongst them, look them up by clicking on 'Membership List' at the head of this page, find them and see if they give contact details. If they don't, just post an open message to them on these forums. Hope this helps you have a long and enjoyable time on these message-boards. Cheerfully yours, Heelfan

Onwards and upwards!

Yea I know Im lucky to buy so many shoes, thanks to parents and I do have some work besides my studies. There are lots of cool cheap shoes especially in Italy if you keep your eyes open, and on sales. Designers can also be found on good price, I have been to New York where are some special shops who sell designers for like half price. Today I have enjoyed a pair of cool sandals, black with good quality leahter straps that have a 12cm heel, cost like €50! But when I go clubbing at night I have my new Paciottis... expensive but the best party shoes I had in ages! :lol:

Hi Francesca, benvenuto all'alta tribuna del tallone. Ci non è che molte femmine che inviano qui, la tribuna è pricipalmente maschii. Il mio nome è Rebecca e provengo dal Regno Unito e dal relativo piacevole per venirlo a contatto.

So many shoes & boots to buy in so little time!!

Nice! Im desperate shoe lover...! I weared high heels since about 14 age.

Got so many remarks when I was youner, but I guess just made me stronger caracter. Now I only wear heels, every day. I go for at least 10cm heels, and favoourite desingers are gucci (the best!), louboutin, paciotti, rodriguez, blahnik... i spend a lots in shoes. So far I have over 100 pairs collected. Amica mia, perché non parliamo in inglese... :lol:)

Fran

My experience is similar to your, except I began wearing high heel at 17. I try not to wear high heel everyday, but I like them so much. I have 15 pairs of shoes.

Le ragioni per cui preferirei scrivere in italiano e in mail è che non mi esprimo bene in inglese e che un pò mi vergogno a parlare in pubblico di questa passione, mi piacerebbe scambiare qualche parola in mail o in una chat.

Ciao

Hiya Girls! It's great to see a sudden flock of younger high-heel girls posting in! You're all masters of the very short modern posting, but can each of you stay on keyboard long enough to treat us all to a tad more about yourselves ......... some of the best heels in your wardrobes ...... why you like high heels ........ your sensations wearing them etc. Oh, and A HUGE WELCOME TO ALL OF YOU, and do keep posting! Cheerfully yours, Heelfan

Onwards and upwards!

Now, now, older gentlemen, don't chase away these young saviours of proper femininity! It might be nice that no one remembers my age, and that I am spared from the postings in some ways. But to be a role model is to share and lead, so... I'm 29, which is generally old for the women here, but I do suppose it is nice that we have a wider range of ages for the women, so we can have experiences from different perspectives. Welcome to all of the young ladies who wear heels, it is nice that, for one, you have the common sense to wear some nice shoes, and two, that you are here, showing the world, or at least a few hundred cranky internet users, that young girls and heels do go together, and very well at that.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm an old broad (over 21; less than 65). Good to see a young one so enthusiastic! Never release the passion! Clik-clik-clik-clik

"Spike Heels . . a Pork-pie hat . .

Have on the mend in no time flat . . Ten Minutes 'Till The Savages Come by Manhatten Transfer.

• 1 month later...

You're also a guy and I think us guys should respect that this section is "For the Gals". We guys vastly outnumber the girls, so I think it would encourage the girls to post more if we could stick to our sections rather than swamping theirs as well. Cheerfully yours, Heelfan

Onwards and upwards!

• 1 month later...

Define "younger". I mean I'm younger than Lucy BUT older than you. OK! I just turned 55 Jan. 30th. Laurie says I can't call myself an old broad anymore 'cuz it's degrading. Ciao! Anita C.

"Spike Heels . . a Pork-pie hat . .

Have on the mend in no time flat . . Ten Minutes 'Till The Savages Come by Manhatten Transfer.