thighboots on christmas!

I did today, but not as much as I would have Liked. Tomorrow I will be wearing them a lot more and hopefully as much as idid on Christmas eve, when I went shopping and street walking daytime as a first for me , whilst nervous, I thoroughly enjoyed myself. Merry Christmas to you all

Blacksheep

I might do later. I have a "bedroom" pair I only ever wear round the house so I might put those on. They're not the most practical footwear for cooking dinner!

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

I wore mine home from work christmas eve on my motorbike under my leathers, gave my wife a grin when i got home and she saw them.

wore them also for about 6 hours christmas day :)

Hope everyones having a great christmas

That's very cool what you have done. I can imagine, faces of others drivers when you passed them on your bike wearing leather outfit and heels sticking from your pants...

I will definitely wear them during the holiday. Nothing like thighboots when the weather is chilly. :)

I too, will be wearing them during the holiday. It has been very cold the past several days and there is no relief in sight. At least we haven't been hit with the snow and ice like back east.

That's very cool what you have done. I can imagine, faces of others drivers when you passed them on your bike wearing leather outfit and heels sticking from your pants...

Yes i was thinking that as i was riding along,my leathers are quite short for my normal boots so alot of my boot was on display for all to see. :)