Hi!

HaH

It was about time I signed up, I've been browsing this site for a while so I thought I'd say hi! 20 year old male from the south west of England. I'm a massive car nut, shoe wise it has to be 5 inches plus and preferably a stiletto heel. So, hi...!

Greetings HaH and welcome to HH-Place :-)

May I ask you if you are an admirer or if you also wear heels ?

Both! So far I've only had very small ventures out side while wearing heels but it's getting easier :). Thanks for the welcome everyone!

It was about time I signed up, I've been browsing this site for a while so I thought I'd say hi! 20 year old male from the south west of England. I'm a massive car nut, shoe wise it has to be 5 inches plus and preferably a stiletto heel. So, hi...!

Hi HaH! I'm also a 20yr old male high heel lover and wearer, although i now live in Australia, i only moved here 3 years ago from Birmingham, UK :) I agree about 5inches plus! although i do have a few pairs less than that, they were too amazing not to have! :lmao:

hope you enjoy the site!

It's not just me then :) Cheers mate!

not at all! you're definately not alone in your interests :lmao: im sure there are hundreds, if not thousands more out there just like us, but are just too afraid of social stigma to explore it a little more

Welcome - I love this site - just don't always have a lot of time to sign in and participate like others do. I have been wearing high heels all my life. I am wearing more outside now and wear nothing under 5 inch heels. Have fun and enjoy your heels. Bernheels