Kate garraway in platform heels

I wish that program was shown here, that clip is pretty awesome, and some other realted ones (from the same show) seem cool as well. That woman's walking is extremely gracefull, I think i'll have to try that walking like that, I will probably look dorky, but I wil try anyway.

While it was nice to see that they didn't consider '3"' as a high heel, I wonder if the ones the picked (guessing close to 6" heel with about a 2" platform) may not have been too high. I think instead of saying, "This is how to walk in the highest heels available", more practical advice might have been, "This is what you need to do to walk in heels 1" higher than what you're used to wearing." I've always said, I'd rather see someone walk confidently and to a degree comfortably in a lower heel, then struggling, knees always bent, in a pair that's way too high for them.

It simply amazes me how many women have trouble walking in high heels! That is a neat little you tube video. All three women in the scene were very pretty, but especially the young woman in the orange dress and orange high heels.