Hi all

Bate

Hi all, Just to introduce me. I am a male who loves to see his girlfriend walk in high heels. Lucky for me, she loves to wear them too. Just here to find out where to buy even more heels for her and maybe go to like it here. Bate

Hi all,

Just to introduce me. I am a male who loves to see his girlfriend walk in high heels. Lucky for me, she loves to wear them too. Just here to find out where to buy even more heels for her and maybe go to like it here.

Bate

Hi Bate! Nice to hear that your gf loves high heels. How about yourself, have you ever thought of getting a pair of heels of your own and sharing the enjoyment of wearing heels together?

:wave:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for the welcome. Sorry for not replying earlier. just getting started looking at the various threads. I am not interested in wearing heels, sorry. I love it only to see my girl wearing them. and of course with stockings. I like to post a few messages but it seems i am not allowed to post everywhere.

• 1 year later...

Just found my account back. Hope it is still active. Just a question, can I start new threads? I was wondering if there is a thread about high heel mules (5" inch up without platform).

Just a question, can I start new threads? I was wondering if there is a thread about high heel mules (5" inch up without platform).

You should be able to, and the search function is your friend.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.