Venturing out a bit

Heelster

So I've started venturing out a bit. Nothing too radical in my book, but beyond the social norms.

As I mentioned elsewhere. I recently picked up a new set of boots at a steal of a price.

The other day I went around the corner to a local tack shop to check on some business I had with the owners. She never noticed the boots. Guess she thought they were the typical boots you would find at a western tack shop.

When I got home, My wife was just getting back with the grocery's so I went in and helped her unpack. The rest of that story is here --> http://www.hhplace.org/guys/1280-partners_thoughts_you_wearing_womens_footwear.html#post258764

Since I had to travel out over this weekend to a distant city,I decided 'What the hec' and wore the boots all day. Nobody ever noticed at the gas stations, rest stops, and when I went to get a pair of clogs at Kohls. While there, I strolled around the shoe departmentuntil I found what I was looking for. Picked out the pair I wanted to try on and peelled off the boots and went on trying on about a half dozen differnt pairs of clogs and a pair of lace up short boots, but I ended up with the clogs I originally went in for. lots of folks in the department - they could see what I was doing, but never even made a comment or even a gesture too it. If it was on their mind, they weren't showing it. (Thanks OnYourToes - ended up with a size 9.5 - Yippeeee)

Headed on down the road to my next stop. Needed an oil chang in the car so Jiffy Lube it was. Since I haven't had this used car long, I tend to stay in the bay and talk with the guys about potential problems ect I may have missed. They had to have noticed. My pants are long, but I soon discovered these boots are noisy. Dead give away. I did have to wait a bit in their waiting room, where this one hottie in short heeled boots I believe noticed, but she smiled as she walked by.

Tonight I went out to dinner with my son who initially wasn't impressed with my boots, but hasn't mentioned anything else this weekend. IHOP - I don't think they had the time to even look, nor did any of the customers. Next was Home Depot to return some materials we didn't need, and look for some other items. I didn't notice anyone eyeballing me, so I guess that went off without a hitch.

Off to the mall for some birthday shopping for the wife. Now this mall is a lot bigger and nicer than any of the malls around home. I acutally got to go into an Aldo shop along with Nine West and Bakers. I just walked through as I soon discovered the mall closes at 9:00 which I'm not used too. Did spend a couple minutes at the Aldo store and looked around. Talked with the sales girl about a couple pair of boots. She liked mine and was impressed that a guy could actually walk in 3" heels. She did say that this was a first for her as she has never had a male customer buy, or even look at the womens heels before. Well that was an overall positive morale booster.

Since most of the stores were closing their doors, I started toward the exit, but got side tracked at Victoria Secret. They were still open, so I wondered in to see what they had in the latest specials in thongs and string bikini's. I could tell they were getting ready to close, so I didn't stay long. Didn't want to come off as a perve even though I'm a regular at the one near home.

Last stop was to a grocery store with a big wine selection. Picked up a cheap Malbec from Argentina (I'm on a budget these days) and back to the house I'm staying at to type this up while wearing the new clogs (This Malbec is hitting the fridge next time - needs some serious chilling.)

Tomorrow morning I'll be heading out with a couple stops along the way home for some quick shopping. Once I get near home, I'll have to switch out too the crappy camo work boots. Wife doesn't want me wearing heels of any kind that don't come from the mens department around the girls - - OK - - I can do that besides, if the one found out, I'd probably have to share them - - not a good thing in this case.

Well it's 11:30 PM - - Time for a road test around the block in some high heeled clogs.

Heelster -

---out

Thanks for sharing your story Heelster,

That is awesome that you just going for it, and with all respect to your wife and daughters. I look forward to hearing more stories.

Thanks again.

Mtnsofheels

The adventures may be few and far between as I don't get out of town too often.

I did do some shopping today on my way home. Stopped at a World Market, and Pier 1 along with another store that seems like odds and ends from home improvement and decorator stores. Nobody said a word although I do believe the girls at pier one caught on. Called home to find out the girls were trick or treating, so I went straight home, hauled all my stuff into the house - still in my boots, and she never noticed. When I told her that nobody noticed all weekend, she was in shock that I would actually consider going out shopping ect. in these boots and that I actually let my son know I had them.

Later on we went out to dinner after picking up the girls. No I wore standard mens boots, but the wife almost let the cat out of the bag.

One of these days, the girls are gonna make some wise crack comment about heels and something like "what do you know about wearing high heels". We will see what the little lady of the house does then. Sooner or later, it's gonna come out in the open, and I'm not gonna be the one to do it. I'll let the chips fall as they go.

The wife has only seen me in a couple pairs, so I have plenty of bedtime surprises yet to be unleashed. I love surprises - you never know what kind of reation your gonna get, but it's been interesting so far.