Hello from a balletboot lover.

Guess it's about time for first post on this forum. Been lurking for a while but that's something for in the past now. Always loved the way heels looked, even as a child. A few years back I also found out that I liked to wear heels. During puberty that developed into a love for extreme heels. So recently I bought a pair of balletheels and love to wear them as much as I can. They're great, still haven't walked unassisted but have a feeling that will change with some practice. Also have a feeling there soon will be more then just one pair :wave:

Guess it's about time for first post on this forum. Been lurking for a while but that's something for in the past now.

Always loved the way heels looked, even as a child. A few years back I also found out that I liked to wear heels. During puberty that developed into a love for extreme heels. So recently I bought a pair of balletheels and love to wear them as much as I can. They're great, still haven't walked unassisted but have a feeling that will change with some practice. Also have a feeling there soon will be more then just one pair :(

Welcome to hhplace, Daedalus :( There is a rather large community of balletheel lovers that are members of our forum. I would bet that if you searched back through the archives you'll find out a lot about them that you didn't know. :wave:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Greetings Daedalus, Welcome to the HHplace. Yes as you have found out, heels are addictive and very fun to wear as well. We all do and we love to talk about it and read about it. Thanks for sharing your story, look forward to hearing about your adventures. Mtnsofheels