Hi there

Just a quick hello, I am new to this site. Joined as I have a major love of womens shoes esp high heels. Not me wearing them although I have, but worshipping and adoring them in many ways. Love everything from watching people walking past in a shopping centre right through to sex/sexual acts involving shoes as an important part of the theme. Never really understood why I have this fetish - but I just enjoy it now and don't worry about it :wave: Nutty

Just a quick hello,

I am new to this site. Joined as I have a major love of womens shoes esp high heels. Not me wearing them although I have, but worshipping and adoring them in many ways.

Love everything from watching people walking past in a shopping centre right through to sex/sexual acts involving shoes as an important part of the theme.

Never really understood why I have this fetish - but I just enjoy it now and don't worry about it :(

Nutty

With all of the issues you've described, are you sure you've joined the right forum? This site is more about shoes and fashion than it is about fantasies and what you can do with them......:wave:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.